I've profited from the lottery __

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo

Everyone loses while playing the lottery, so let's talk about your wins:

What's the best profit you've achieved from playing the lottery?

Romancandle's avatar - moon

one hundo on a scratcher... been downhill since LOL

helpmewin's avatar - dandy

for one calendar year $9707.00 Noel total cash

In response to helpmewin

Thumbs Up

Nice!

I've had a profitable month, with few hundred on scratch and draw games. (and a small top prize)

To do: profitable year and beyond!

In response to Jon D

Congrats on your wins so far & many many more Party

Igamble's avatar - spider

JON D -you made a false statment-"everyone losses while playing the lottery".Does not apply to me so when you correct that statement i can answer your Q.thanks

In response to Igamble

You've never lost while playing the lottery? Not even on a single ticket? You have a 100% hit ratio?

Wow. You're good. Better than anyone here on LP.

You should post to the predictions board, you'd rise right to the top.

Romancandle's avatar - moon
In response to Jon D

Perhaps he's never made a wager... can't lose if you don't play (technically speaking) Wink

You should have said 'EVERYONE WINS AND LOSSES while playing the lottery .....It sounds like you mean that everyone loses  all the time .Yes i sometime lose while playing the lottery as well just like everyone else .And last time i posted a 100% guaranteed winning ratio  system based on playing less then 10 sets i got deactvated becouse i wanted to sell it so no predictions from me either.

Special for you Jond -3 guaranteed winning pairs -55/59/71 for next 1-3 days.Of course i know the winning numbers that completes those pairs as well.Hopefully EVERYONE IS WINNING WHILE PLAYING THE LOTTERY Party

In response to Igamble

my guess the only thing i see with 59 is a 4

71- 713-716-701

55 ?

In response to Igamble

Logically, and would mean that both conditions are true, so I chose loses (correctly spelled with one "s" not two) for the likely experience that everyone encounters while playing the lottery. Wins are less likely. (while means for a period of time, not all of the time)

Are you arguing for another purpose?

rdgrnr's avatar - nw barkeep.jpg
In response to Igamble

Wait!

Don't tell us the guaranteed winning numbers yet!

Wait 'til we all run out and get 2nd mortgages on our houses first!

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo

50 dollars from a single 3 dollar ticket.

John d i must have rushed when i wrote earlier but when i read it ,it did gave me the impression that ,that is all the time -the losing. English is also my 2nd language. Thnaks for straight foward reply &explanation. My best return so far has been a 663$ on 1.50$ investment. I only joined and started playing in the PLL 5 months ago-Profesional Lotery League i call it Wink. The money i lose i consider it as investment just as kids go to college,buy books  and end up with 1$ or a  little more to pay back...

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jul 2, 2022, 12:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?