Pick 3/4 Lottery software - Which do you think is the best on the market ?

Hello all,

I'm thinking with todays computer technology, there's got to be a software program out there that's fairly dependable, and can track the odds/even, highs/lows, sums, hot/cold, hit frequency and so on.

I myself, do this on paper with many sheets and charts (R.I. only).

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck, with any pick 3/4 software system purchased online, or even store bought. I do realize and agree that most, if not all the information I seek, is right here on LP, but I am more interested in an actual program to work with.

I had downloaded RL's system, but it just doesn't seem to do what I'd like (although thank you to RL for sharing).

I suppose I could research on Google, or even in the forums here, but thought there maybe someone on this site that has some experiance with a certain program.

Thank you in advance for any reply.

US Flag

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to jbuff

Try LotSoftPro. It's very good. Paurths, who is a member here came up with it. Just google it. Good Luck!!! And welcome to

the LP.

Me personally havent found one to do what all i need or want. So im outsourcing to have my own made via freelancercom.  Ifeel your pain

Thank you for the welcome and replies.

US FlagBest of luck all.

paurths's avatar - underground

Hi ,

LotSoftPro (Pick3 & Pick4) is freeware and can be downloaded from my site.

Just google on --> lotsoftpro 5.1.0

after installation send me the registrationkeys it produces, and i will respond with the activation keys. (email is on the first screen when opening LotSoftPro)

What i'd like to say about LotSoftPro is that it will not produce any predictions.
The application is build for a wide spectrum of players and is to be considered as a tool that will help you find data, statistics, very fast.
Think of it like MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, .... These applications will not spit out a bestseller once you open it, they will not produce fancy slides of their own, but are to be considered great tools that enhance your own input.

cheers
Ricky

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to paurths

paruths (Ricky ) ,

Any new systems  ? How about a Pick 6 Wheel ?

In response to paurths

Have you ever considered LotSoft with combined draws capablility?

Welcome to LP JBuff! 

I dont know if there is much demand for a pick 3 software.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png

" I'm thinking with todays computer technology, there's got to be a software program out there that's fairly dependable, and can track the odds/even, highs/lows, sums, hot/cold, hit frequency and so on."

If that's what you're looking for without prediction, Lottohat's P34 will do that and let you make selections that filter down to what's left.  I think there is still a demo you can try out to be sure it's what you want.

BobP

Thanks everyone for the replies. I will write them down and hopefully be able to check them out this weekend.

US FlagGod Bless America !!

Hi,

in LotSoftPro it is possible to combine states, which automatically results in combined draws.

cheers
Ricky

Hi,

i have a pick5 wheel, and i might create a pick6 wheel anywhere soon.

Anyway, LotSoftPro is near its EOL.

cheers
Ricky

In response to paurths

Ricky, What do you mean "anyway lotsoftpro is near its eol"

In response to cheech

Maybe, End-of-life?

In response to MonEl

Ah , just what I didn't want to hear. Just when I was aiming my sights on going to look for the download link.Sulk Off

In response to cheech

LotSoftPro was written in a language that reaches its end of support by microsoft. It might still function on new versions of windows coming out, but there is no guarantee on that...

a 'replacement' is in the making...it will be faster, faster & faster

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 1:36 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?