Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

Just wanted to start a thread for some Talk about Florida scratch offs. If anyone has any tips or wants to share thier latest winnings thats cool too.

Would like to see if anyone is having any luck at the new games that have come out

Recently i have won $200 on the New Lucky Red 7s ticket that came out and today i got $100 off of a $5 monopoly ticket

Thanks

My bigger winners from Oct 2012-Present

In response to tungtle

<snip> man how much do u get all those big wins how much are u spending to get them

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg

The few times I have had to go to the DO. Sadly my luck aint so good...

In response to James1

I just started playing scratch offs about a year ago so i dont remember seing half of those ones, how old are the black pears and 7s tickets?

In response to th19940305

2 years old or so. That Ruby Red 7s was hitting like crazy for me. Every roll I purchased I made a profit

In response to James1

nice, how are you doing in the new red 7s game?

Havent really played it. But I will say, the tickets used to be a lot better then they are now. I used to hit $100 a lot more on the $5 and $10 tickets and i cant even remember the last time i hit on those. Its mostly $20 tics for me now

Here's some of mine, been playing for less then a year but I've lost a lot in $20 tickets only do good on $5s.

[/IMG]

I've had pretty good luck though considering the odds on some of these prizes

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi

I soooooooooo wish I lived in Florida.Wink

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

So far this year I have won one $500, 7 $100, and 5 $50.  This week has been bad for me. I have only won one $50 and ticket value. I have lost way too much money this week. I have been playing $20 & $10 tickets. Next week think I will stick to $5 tics and see if I do any better. I have had horrible luck on the king ransom in the past. Maybe it will do me better next week.

Anyone have any luck with the Flamingo fortune, any wins over $1000?

The site still shows all 3 grand prizes of 3 mil available

Nice wins above. As for the Flamingo Fortune? Nothing for me.

Got the last two on the roll today and it profited $80 but sadly I'm still down for the day

Sorry forgot the pics

[/IMG]

Last714Show page 712Page 713 of 717

$100

In response to brocksampson

Nice $100 Brock!...great to see the last winning number (14) come through for you on that ticket, congrats!!

So the ILR is showing that a partial Gold Rush series reset is in the works ($1, $2, $5, and $10 denominations), called Gold Rush Supreme, Games 1478 to 1481.  Interesting thing is the initial order seems to be about 50% that of the existing GRC series, and slightly fewer top prizes proportional to lower prize levels.

I'm kind of wondering if this could be a limited release until a more complete Gold Rush series reset sometime in the future, like how the X Multiplier series had a partial release at the start of 2020 in the $1, $2, $5, and $10 levels until the latest new Multiplier series came out this past summer, including the $20 200X.

Here's my projection for the $10 GR Supreme (Game 1481).

Hope everyone is doing well and is off to a good New Year 2021.

Happy New Year !

I have not been playing for a while - no particular reason.

Was interested in game 1407 - $20 GR .......wanted to see how many prizes were left in the $500 and up range.

Sent for an IRL a few days ago and received one dated 12/30/2020.

What I saw was very different from the ILR and the Lottery Website as of today. Of course tickets were sold between 12/30 and today but not enough to change compared results - as you will see.

ILR remaining          Website remaining

$5M      1                  vs   4

$1M      1                  vs   16

$100K   1                  vs   11

$10K     34                vs   285

$1K      997               vs   7052

$500    13,449           vs  210,380

Did these old eyes make a mistake adding/looking at the wrong column ? If not, then why would the easy to see what's remaining FlLot website show many more prizes left than the ILR ?

Lottery error   OR a purposely misleading website to encourage people to buy ..... ??

I didn't bother to check other games the same way - and emailed FlLot for an explanation, so let's see what they say

In response to skeptic

Hey Skeptic, Happy New Year as well!  I had ordered up an ILR as well and mine is dated Dec 27th (how I saw the upcoming GR Supreme).  Mine also shows the same as you describe for the $20 GRC; 1 prize left in each of the top three prize levels. 

Looking closer though it appears that the game must have just had a 50% reorder processed/recorded within the last several days, since my ILR (and presumably yours) in term of total game count shows 6 $5M prizes, 30 $1M prizes, and 20 $100K prizes.  The Lotto website for 1407 however shows total prize counts for those same three levels of 9, 45, and 30 (didn't compare all prize levels but presume the website count for each is 50% higher than our ILRs).

Guess they might keep the $20 version around for a bit while they reset the lower denominations to the upcoming GR Supreme...will be interesting to see what they do with the $30 GR...

In response to Cape $cratcher

Hi Scratcher

Just got the latest ILR and it shows the updated numbers - now the ILR and prizes left match up.

I like 1434 - there are a lot of good wins left and it's about 55% played out.

Hope get a monster if you play updated 1407 now !! Wonder how long before the new batches hit the street ?

In response to skeptic

Hi Skeptic, thanks for the info on the latest ILR you had received, good to know things are in alignment.

It's way early, but my inkling is that the 1407 reorder will carry that game for a bit, and that a new $20 GR will come out later this year...tbd if it will be under the GR Supreme series coming out next week, or a new GR version.  I suspect that this new $20 denom I'm predicting will be part of a 2021 Holidays ticket 2nd chance, like 1407 was during 2018 upon its release with the GR Classic version.  It's all early of course, so just my theory at this point.

Good question on the newly reordered 1407 tickets...just wish I knew what book #s the reorder starts with...otherwise it's a guess.

Oh, and I do play 1434 some too!...most I've ever got on it though is $200 (10X $20).  That game has had a 100% reorder by now...avail prizes are double what they were in the rule that came out upon that game's release in Sept 2019.

Best of luck to you as well!!...(if/when you play some more)

Well looks like the Supreme series is here to stay...the book count in the game's final Rule is double the ILR I got from last month...here's my final assessment for the $10 game.  Look for the $30 version Feb 22nd, and keep the Supreme duds...2nd chance is going to last a year...

...where is everyone...?

So knowing that the last top prize on the $20 LFL was claimed recently I went out to the Fl Lotto website to check out any new activity against the 3 remaining $50K/Yr for life prizes left.  Here's a screen capture, and take note of the game's ending and redemption dates...never seen them put such dates so far out, so probably a mix-up, but then again this game has certainly been no stranger to weirdness on the Lotto's part...

Sum Buddy's avatar - Horseshoe 20avatar.jpg
In response to Cape $cratcher

Thanks for the reports/updates Cape!  I may have to check out the GR Supreme...

Just checked the FL Lottery website, they have the second chance info for the GR series up.  The final day to enter is Jan. 3, 2022!  There is an interactive feature that can result in more entries awarded for the ticket you enter.  And apparently the top prize for each second chance drawing can grow, depending on sales.

Anyone doing well with the new Gold Rush Supreme?  I bought my first batch yesterday and results sickening

I purchased $100 worth of $10 GRS and $100 worth of $5 GRS. 

$10 purchased 5 each off 2 different rolls = all duds

$5 purchased 10 each off 2 different rolls = won $5 back on 3, $10 on 1, the rest duds

Loss of $175

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg

Where's all the winning tickets being posted ?  You guys were my inspiration for hitting something nice on a scratcher....I feel bad enough living under Cruella's reign here in TN with her incompetence....A month is too long.Star

In response to CDanaT

Cruella, LOL!

Well, I bought four $10 Gold Rush Supreme tix.  One won $10, the rest nothing.  So I go on the FL Lottery site to enter the Second Chance drawing, and it won't accept my ticket numbers.  (I tried different tix, multiple times, zip.) They've got a fancy new page for this year-long Second Chance, and apparently it doesn't work Thumbs Down.

I filled out a form to report the problem, and got a response from Scientific Games that they would look into it.  What?

In response to Sum Buddy

I've been using the iphone app and scanning my tickets in. Been working fine. You might want to give the mobile app a try. Also nice just to be able to scan tickets to see if I've won or not.

Also doing meh on the new gold rush. Mostly my money back.

In response to brocksampson

Thanks for your suggestion, Brock.  It turns out my difficulty was *ahem* user error...   Disapprove

I hear your "meh!"  It makes me wonder how they're going to space winning tickets, with such a long-running promotion...

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Feb 28, 2021, 10:05 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?