Does anyone know if there is an online computer program...

that will give you a series of numbers that total a known sum?

I know Excel has something, but I'm looking for something that doesn't involve Excel. Thank you in advance for any help given!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png

000 to 999 in three columns, add the total, use filter et voilà!
A program does the same in the background.

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif
In response to CinCin

https://blogs.lotterypost.com/paurths/

He has a Pick3/4 Wheeling engine for download, free.

Thank you for your comments, but I need the program for 5 number games (Palmetto Cash 5 and Powerball), so the Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs won't help, but I appreciate your input! Thanks y'all!

paurths's avatar - underground
In response to CinCin

Hi,

on my homepage you will find a free pick5 wheeling engine also : http://www.<snip>/

Also, lotsoftpro is freeware, in case someone should still not know about it.

cheers
Ricky

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
In response to paurths

Welcome Back , Ricky ( paruths)

Great to see you Posting again !! Youre Pick 5 Wheeling Engine is the Best .. What can we expect for software release in 2013 ?

I hope all is well with Family . Have a Happy New Year !!

Cheers ,

CW4

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
In response to CinCin

There is also Experto Lotto Pro. It's not free but there is a trial version.

thank you for the comments . I checked into the programs y'all mentioned but sadly they do not offer the service I need...One does offer it for 3 and 4 number games but not 5 number lotteries...but thanks anyway!!

paurths's avatar - underground
In response to CinCin

On my homepage, when you scroll down you'll find "F5ve Free Wheeling Engine now available for download", this is a pick5 wheeling engine.

I am not able to locate the F5ve Free Wheeling Engine.

Can anyone post a direct link to it?

Thank you.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
In response to CinCin

If you have a small pick 5 with less than 44 numbers, you still can do this in Excel. You could buy a wheeling program that does sums, but again if you want to shrink a too big wheel you also can use a spreadsheet.

riscknight's avatar - 2

For Palmetto Cash 5 if you keep your "Sums" between 86 ( minimum) - 115 ( maximum ), you could have an "expectancy" of ( 86 - 115 ) in every 2.1 drawings.

In response to riscknight

Thanks riscknight, but in the cases I'm speaking of, the exact sum of the next draw is already known, and I'm looking for  a list of 5 numbers between 1-38 that will total that exact known sum...thanks for the input and thanks everyone for trying to help...

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 1:36 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?