CA Lottery - California Love - CA Lottery Scratchers

Things didn’t go the way I wanted making $447 back from my $1025 initial investment. I told myself I’d quit the game if I didn’t end up up but I still want to keep on playing, which is a dangerous slope. Either way here are my some of my results

California Lottery:

$10 Ticket Scratchers

$250 Million Cash Spectacular:

Ticket Wins: 2 (44,40)   $$$ Wins: $15 (25) $15 (20)

$1 Million Fortune:

Ticket Wins: 2 (23,26)   $$$ Wins: $15 (23) $20 (22) $15 (40)

$ 5 Ticket Scratchers

Fantastic 10’s:

Ticket Wins: 4 (19,61,1,28) $$$ Wins: $6 (35) $10 (18) $6 (66) $15 (01)

Triple 777’s:

Ticket Wins: 3 (50,6,19)

Black Pearls:

Ticket Wins: 1 (68) $$$ Wins: $20 (57) $15 (35)

California Black:

Ticket Wins: 3 (41,21,26) $$$ Wins: $15 (07) $6 (08) $30 (40) $6 (53) $6 (14)

Hot Streak:

Ticket Wins: 1 (35) $$$ Wins: $6 (60) $10 (74) $6 (56) $10 (32) $6 (23) $6 (29)

Strike It Rich:

$$$ Wins: $10 (71) $10 (69) $20 (75)

Set For Life:

Ticket Wins: 2 (33,66) $$$ Wins: $6 (77)

Mega Crossword:

$$$ Wins: $15 (26)

Jumbo Bucks:

$$$ Wins: $10 (28)

I swear california scratcher is the <snip>tiest of all the states. Those lottery officials are seriously stingy to the point even the set for life scratcher only pays out  to only 20 years.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I've only been scratching for about a month now...

Biggest wins:

Strike It Rich: $100 

Black Pearls: $50

Didn't pay attention to the ticket numbers back when I started.

The first time I decided to purchase a bunch of randoms I spent exactly $500 and returned $514 which is pretty decent as you are only suppossed to average 40% of your investment.

Does anyone happen to know any ticket numbers for specific games that tend to hit?

If there's any scratchers out there from Oxnard/Ventura I'd like to hear from you!

Started playing about 8 months back. I usually play only some of the $5 and the $10 ones. So far maximum I have hit is $50 which is a disgrace. My buys are spread in Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood, Studio City , Sherman Oaks and Anaheim areas.

I will be dropping another $40 on $10s and $5 tomorrow. A collegue of mine played 11 months , $20 each week and he hit a $1 million last week in the $250 million scratcher...very lucky guy !

Also RJSushi , I am not aware of any ticket numbers for specific games that tend to hit.

That's awesome for your friend. I hope he spends his winnings wisely. If I ever win the big prize, hopefully soon, I'm gonna settle down and start gambling with properties instead.

I used to live in North Hollywood and worked in Sherman Oaks. You probably already know about Porto's in Burbank but if you don't try the potato balls, they're my favorite.

Yesterday's plays

$250 Million Spec : loss (37)

Black Pearls: free ticket (07)

I probably should have bought a few more black pearls but only had a fiver to spare.

Going to Arizona for a week and will buy a book of something over there, can't wait.

In response to RJSushi

Why would you play all those low return, small $$$ tickets???

Everyone knows that higher ticket price = higher return.

In response to RJSushi

Here in AZ the best we can sell you is Extreme Green for $20. that only has a $250k prize.

RedStang's avatar - laughing chimp.gif

I get so mad when a 10$ ticket pays back 15$. I see you have a few of them.

I live in Toluca Lake neighborhood near Pass ave and Riverside for past 12 years..Been renting and my aim is to win big and buy a home. Yes Portos is about 0.5 miles from my crib :-)

Today's play

4 $10 Fortunes - return $30

2 $10 $250 million scratcher - $15 + 1 free ticket.

Not bad. Dropped $60 and got $55 effectively back.

I wanted to play a wide variety of tix, even the lower ones just for the fun of it...Playing only the more expensive tix and getting killed by them made me want to try out the lower ones to see if they were paying out. I'm going to Arizona next week and am planning to buy a roll of $5 tix, any advice on which to buy?

mnsweeps

not to shabby at all...I'm glad you were able to walk away. If I scratched those tix at the store I would've payed out and gone back to machine scratching for more wins.

Have you had any larger luck on those $10 tix? So far, I've scratched 31 of them and the best win so far was only for $20.

Better luck next time )))

The max I have got on the $10 is $50 twice but nothing beyond that. Interestingly I got a 20X in one of the Fortune scratcher but then I found a $1 under it...DUH ! Just $20 plus a number matching for $10...so total $30 on that one tix...

Was cashing winnings today and couldn't help buy play since I saw a Jumbo bucks, Set for life, and Hot streak at the end of their rolls. Not good so far on the Jumbo bucks and Set for Life...Gonna scratch the Hot streak's later.

Set For Life:

74: -

75: $6

76: Ticket

77: -

78: Ticket

79: - 

I thought I was at least gonna get my money back on these. Darn

Jumbo Bucks killed me:

Tickets 70 - 79:

72: Ticket

78: $6

The Set For Life game is almost ending and a clerk told me they took his last roll away. I wonder if they are pulling them to avoid paying out the remaining 10 top prizes as one of them was recently redeemed in the past week.

Yucky so far. I hopd the Hot Streak tickets live up to their name )))

LastShow page 181Page 182 of 182
In response to yellowpig

Tit for tat; states copy each others' games constantly. I think we even took the $20 playbook design from New York, just added a higher top prize.

In response to Chacha33

i know - was joking...

like your version of the playbook 1,000 times more

Now I tend to just put down $2 on super lotto and $2 on fantasy 5 (if over 100k)

Havent bought a scratcher in months

Its not about wasting half of your free luxury money on the lottery

I am willing to say that there is folks on here that couldve gone to Europe or etc , paid Round trip flight, stayed in a 4star hotel for a month if they saved that money instead of playing the lotto.

I am a firm believer that what you put out in life and just let luck do the rest is what one day will make you a big winner.

Im 24 by the way and people advise me to not waste a $1 on the ca lottery.

Like all of you , I have faith in this especially during this rough economy.

good luck to each and everyone of you.

In response to chulavistalivin

Nothing wrong with playing the lottery as long as you can play it within reasonable amounts. When you go through adulthood, you will notice that it is sometimes better lucky than to be good at your craft. It can help you get out of a hole of a dead end job or even bosses that push you around, or even help you make the down payment needed for home ownership (part of the American Dream). At least that is the reason I play the lottery myself.

You can take that risk of going on one European vacation and try to win 100 of those trips. I've lost about the cost of 5 of those trips, it brings regret to what could have been.

Speaking of which, the Fantasy 5 jackpots are now growing quicker.

$70,000 - $80,000 initial top prize

Grows to $160-$180k the next round (#2)

Grows to $300k the next round (#3)

Grows to over $600k the third (#4)

182End of thread (182 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Jun 29, 2022, 7:55 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?