An easy way to get to "www.lotterypost.com"

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I guess you could call this a feature.  It's been available for a while, but I sort of overlooked talking about it.

Just like Facebook users can get quick access to that Web site by typing "fb.com", Lottery Post users also get a very quick method now -- even quicker than fb.com.

Just go to your browser's Address/URL line and type lp.vg and press Enter.  Your browser will instantly go to www.lotterypost.com.

I have an easy way that I remember it:  "lp" is for Lottery Post, of course, and then "vg" is for "very good".  LP.VG

Nice and quick! Smile

In response to Todd

Thanks Todd,

Just tried it and it works just as you said

Thanks

CG

like u said Todd its been working for awhile not sure how long thought folks knew

thanks

In response to thegee

Just curious - how did you discover it?

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg

thanks todd . great feature. keep up the good work .

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl
In response to Todd

Thanks Todd!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg
In response to Todd

Great shortcut Todd.....! Thanks. 

One of my homepages on my home computer is Lottery Post, so it loads everytime I open my browser. Big Smile

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Keen 20eye%20for%20detail.jpg

Another good short cut:

I've  saved your blog , click on that link , look at what you post for Ohio, play a few of those in Missouri, then I click on lotterypost from your blog. 

Good Looking out.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

I already have it in my Browser, everytime I come to A.O.L. it is there  I knew this Months ago..

good job todd!

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831

cool toddHyper

In response to marcie

I'm not sure what you mean.  It was not available months ago - maybe for a few weeks.

brownberry's avatar - dandy
In response to Todd

cool. it comes up very quick.

Thanx Todd, but I've had a voice activated laptop for 5 years now. All I have to say is LP, and I'm at the homepage. Green laugh

marcie's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Well I am always here and I notice a few months ago when I go on the Internet it was right at the top of my page right next to A.O.L. Lotterypost is there and that is how I get get here I just click on Lotterypost. At the top of my Page I am looking at it right now. It says A.O.L. and next to it it says Lotterypost, suggested sites and get more add ons. Even when I close out Lotterypost it is still there.

LastShow page 2Page 3 of 3
In response to danyo1332

Thanks, that's a wonderful compliment!

johnph77's avatar - avatar

My preference, and has been for years, is to have an LP icon on my desktop.

3End of thread (3 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Mar 8, 2021, 9:37 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?