Mega jackpot is right where I would want to win

Not too high where I'd attract attention and not at the reset value.....

Perfecttiming2's avatar - redcross
In response to drhymes74

Hi drhymes74!

What do you mean when you say "not at the reset value"?

(btw, that jackpot is perfect for me right now!!!)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to Perfecttiming2

Both PB and MM jackpots reset to $20M and $12M after they are won.

Perfecttiming2's avatar - redcross
In response to RJOh

ummmm oh.......... yeah.....I knew that (smile).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to Perfecttiming2

If you knew that then I assume you were thinking "reset value" meant something different. Smile

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

I would be perfectly happy to win either one at the reset amount. Good bye furniture business, hello retirement!

I wanted to win mega when it was at $336 million last year.

dingo's avatar - lottery of-birth.jpg
In response to Genome

Over 40 states play Mega Millions; possibly, there are enough players to buy out all combinations when Mega jackpots reach $100 million high. We will not see anything gigantic jackpot soon. Still, I want to see it at over $200 million. It's the only "fever" that I want, much like other lottery players.

joshuacloak's avatar - mask

there are enough players to buy out all combinations when Mega jackpots reach $100 million high.

that statement is so wrong its sad

even if all 50 states could play mega millions

you would never see even half of all combinations sold to a jackpot at lest over 300m range

the truth of the cold hard facts

just cease More people CAN play, does not mean they Play

onless the jackpot in the high 250m ish range, not even close to 50% of all combinations sold

odds  stay over 50% it roll each time, the fact is, people get lucky and we have long win streaks, and then we hav e a long rollover streak, it happens

I want to win mega millions. period end of story. who cares if it's only 12 million?

Yeah...$12 million is more than enough to live off of even after tax.

I think Powerball is starting to have a winner's streak now.  This is the fourth Powerball jackpot run in a row that did not last longer than six draws.  This follows a string of four jackpot runs that did not get won until after at least ten draws.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to ryanm

Actually when I've played PowerBall I have done better than when I played MegaMillions even though the odds are better.  With fewer bonus balls, PowerBall overall odds of a win are better which favor the lower tiers winners.  Staying within my budget limits me to only playing one of those games so I play the one with the higher jackpot.

Yeah, for some reason I do better with the powerball then I do with the mega millions. and yeah I think $115 million is perfect number. still surprised no one won last drawing though.

In response to C0w Pi3

There will be a winner before September 16th.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, May 21, 2022, 12:09 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?