PA's Instant Games Getting Boring.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

Is it me, or are PA's instant games starting to get boring.  It seems like they only offer the same game, just with different bells and whistles.  You match a number or get a symbol and win a prize.  Bingo and crossword games are nice, but even though you get a little fun and excitement, even if you lose, but they are getting old.  They need something like a Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, or a Price is Right game, or maybe some game that ties in with an online game.  Any other ideas?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg

I know what you  mean, they are boring. Same type of game, different colors..that's about it. They need some fresh imaginations in the design

department.

I do like the games with multiple ways to win....a bonus box, different symbols used for different prize levels, a number of different plays on one

ticket...etc.

Maybe they could use something instead of matching numbers...like match shapes or images...there was a leprechaun game awhile back, that

fella was kinda cheerful and it was fun seeing his smiling face on a ticket.

A game show ticket would be different. They seem to be stuck on simplicity. I'll still play, of course, but it would be nice to see some flair.

One that I've seen in a few states is a monopoly one where you go across a game board and scratch off your prize.  Maybe other ones based on board games, like "Life" or "Chutes and Ladders", or maybe "Scrabble".  "Battleship" would work.  Maybe a "Mastermind" one where if you get all four right you win something.

In response to DoctorEw220

Oddly enough, MA is about to offer a Price Is Right ticket - however it looks like just another match a number game (you'd think the least they could do is use a Plinko chip as a wild symbol, but nooooooo.......)

They should do what PA did and offer more than one game on it, or maybe a plinko style game, where you just follow arrows until you reveal a prize.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Mar 8, 2021, 9:37 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?