Zener Cards

edge's avatar - waveform

probably the only way to break lottery randomness is via ESP

These are the "suspects" Zener cards (mostly used in telepathy, less so in precognition) nevertheless here they are

Zener Cards

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Cartas_Zener.svg/300px-Cartas_Zener.svg.png

There is enough of them, to generate certain conditions, in Pick 3 games, such a condition are ie double, triples, 0 (present), 9 (present), 1 (present)

mapping of Zener images to numbers (patterns) to forecast is a challenge, but maybe is not numbers themselves but some simple patterns that would still give an "advantage"

if you like me that believes that time is an illusion, and possibly "knowing" it by many circumstances where you suddenly see phenomena, Zener cards are simplest possible ways to test the phenomena)

It is is probably better if patterns in lottery (such as pick 3) are chosen such they correspond to impulses and emotions of individual self, and not be dictated by any system coming from outside, Zener cards are nothing but symbols, the mapping or recording is what is that is.

I intend to elaborate on various attempts in this thread, but I also welcome any of your input in this regard.

edge's avatar - waveform

was thinking about this a little bit, one of the strongest patterns (and huge advantage in fact) is when you "think" all unique numbers (ie 1 2 3) will occur, this is an example of a "strong emotion", idea is to translate these and compute (mentally) the target "space", this is an example of a pattern to be "codified"

I was recently thinking of a pattern space "000" being for a "reset" I always think of a "reset" (or going to the beginning) so this is yet another example of "emotional" impulse, now I don't have a 0 idea why 000 would be so crucial, but it is on my mind very long now, same goes for "river" flow (btw river in the Zener image should be reversed to be horizontal) i see river

edge's avatar - waveform

Monday June 14 2001 (Experiment #1)

mismatched pairs ie P3 01 and 02 : 012 and so forth

012, 123, 234, 345, 456, 567, 678, 789, 890, 901

mismatched pairs ie P4 01 and 02 : 0102 and so forth

0102, 1213, 2324, 3435, 4546, 5657, 6768, 7879, 8980, 9091

this coud be localized to NY and NJ

Note: difficulty mapping Zener to number representation, trying to establish "fixed" patterns such as "mismatched pairs"

edge's avatar - waveform

Monday June 14 2001 (Experiment #1) evening

continuation, evening draws to match, tomorrow repeat, as pattern/feelings need to reinforce, $0 spent

marcie's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Very interesting!!!  Let's what falls!!  000 or 0000 Ok!!! I mention this earlier.

edge's avatar - waveform

indirect reference to 0, yes, interesting you are seeing it as well, something is going to happen , I have 0 doubts about it

You were sure it with some of these numbers. 789 comb. in Ga. and 678 comb. somewhere?

These!! good call!   876 S.C.  And Ga.  987

edge's avatar - waveform

targeting strictly local States, all else is meaningless, if not by intention, experiments are strictly to see if one can re-inforce memory patterns and establish symbol-pattern-number(s) representations within 5 Zener cards within P3 and P4 games context, and repeat:) but thank you!

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
In response to edge

Hi edge , I just looked at the zener cards via that link you posted and I wonder if you could explain how to use them please ?       never heard of them before you told us about em . Thanks

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

Marie that book you wanted to know about  is titled Numbers & You by LLoyd Strayhorn . sorrry I late in posting .

In response to hoping2winbig

Thanks I will look it up!!!   Hoping2winbig.!!

edge's avatar - waveform
In response to hoping2winbig
Zener cards were used by both the Soviets and US Navy in an attempt to send telepathic signals from submarines submerged in depths of the oceans back to command centers stationed on the ground as well as other submarines, this was part of an ongoing effort to develop "stealth communication" without using radio waves (hence interest of the military in telepathy)

They developed series of 5 cards (Zener) to aid experiments, for me to lift Zener cards to precognition (from telepathy) is rather big stretch, what I am mostly interested in is a way to map feeling/intuition to series of images and proceed accordingly, I am not interested in mapping of an image(s) directly to a number(s) , but rather associate certain "strong" patterns, such as mismatched pairs (because psychologically it does imprint certain emotion) and associate Zener symbol such as let say square to that pattern.

Next time around a feeling arises such as square it has a direct corresponding "possible event" in mismatched pairs let say in P3. This is an ongoing research, and I have invested an absolute 0 dollars in the games.

This, all of this has been done before, by many without even knowing it:) ie associative image of car plates/ symbols in dreams etc, reinforced over and over again (because brain remembers), except for the most part efforts by many are taking place in directly subscribing symbols to numbers, which probably can be done but with great deal of repetition and training.
edge's avatar - waveform
In response to edge

Monday June 14 2001 (Experiment #1) End

NJ  128 747 4938 6269
NY  255 560 4952 8663

johnph77's avatar - avatar

If it's cards you want to use, why not take a standard deck of cards, remove the aces (low) through tens (high) from three (for Pick 3 games) or four (for Pick 4 games) suits, shuffle up and deal? Why complicate matters with cards you have to interpret?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 10:56 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?