How Has Upgrading Your Membership Helped You??

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing pick 3

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing pick 4

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing Mega Millions?

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing Power Ball?

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing your state's lottery?

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing your state's pick 5 lottery?

After reading about what's available once a member upgrades these questions came to mind. I am not against upgrading so don't be offended by this post. These questions are not meant in no way to insult Todd or anyone who has upgraded.

I'm just curious to see if any of the members who upgraded have noticed an increase or decrease in the accuracy of their predictions after upgrading and using the tools at your disposal.

I will be the first person to say that had Todd made this site pay to access, I would've been left out in the bitter cold years ago. There are not enough words of praise a single person can express to Todd for his big ole-open-generous heart. Todd is a true-blue-giver.

THANK YOU TODD FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE AND EVERYTHING YOU DO TO KEEP THIS SITE FLOWING SMOOTHLY!!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
In response to PERDUE

All the expanded benefits in every area make it well worth the cost.

Besides that I realize all the hard work and expense it takes to keep a site like this going and I would pay just to help Todd in that effort even if I didn't need all the extras.

Beyond that, it just goes against my nature to be a slacker.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
In response to PERDUE

P3 historical numbers

P4 historical numbers

PB and MB stats and past drawing and wheels

State P6 lottery is POS don't play it.

P5 the historicals, wheels  and the stats.

Daily numbers is very good, the calendar is very good.

The only thing I would like in addition is a way to pull all historical data for a particular day or day of the week for P3 P4 P5. Like what fell  on the 17th of june from 1989 till the present in the p4 and p3 for Ohio.  Or the third Thursday for eg. Is there a way to do this other than manually?

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

The reason tiggs upgraded is because jrosina asked if he would and he did..Never use any of the benefits just on here just pecking away like before as a standard..

The fact that I'm helping to support this site is worth every penny.  For me personally, any other reasons I have for the Premium membership are secondary.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
In response to rdgrnr

Totally agree with you RidgeRunneR.

CutlassBob

In response to CutlassBob

Just been looking at P3, and upgraded right away. I am not interested in the bigger games nor do I need to win one. For that alone it has been very rewarding in that I have access to the resources that are variable in application and all the search features to research topics. I enjoy seeing people win with various systems as well as my own wins. My ability to win has improved greatly with LP and my thanks goes to the many contributors in the posts who have spent untold hours working the digits.

Accuracy increase: hard to measure but above the expected average, and it’s not blind luck.

QP’S are a thing of the past for me. ( I have been told first hand where the same QP’s were printed for the same draw and the source is a reputable no-BS cowboy). The QP’s might print faster here because they are preloaded into the terminal’s memory.

DD

sully16's avatar - sharan

There are many reasons I have a premium membership.

1. I have gotten better at pick 3.

2. I have gotten better at pick 5 because of the frequency charts.

3. We have historical data .

4. We have an unique ways of communicating with each other through threads, pm's and the blogs. Right now as you read this our senators are dreaming up a way to help our government shut down part of the internet to keep us from communicating with each other . I believe Todd would do everything in his power to help us keep our ability to enjoy free speech .

5. It costs money to keep this website going , I fully intend on remaining a platinum member for a long as I can.

In response to Delta Draw

Completely agree with you joker17.

The fact that I'm helping to support this site is worth every penny.  For me personally, any other reasons I have for the Premium membership are secondary.

Delta Draw you too I see it feel the same way, like this line

Accuracy increase: hard to measure but above the expected average, and it’s not blind luck.

This is why I have never purchase Qp on pick3 and 4, believe me I’m not new on this

(No offence to anybody that uses this method just keep doing what’s making you win)

I’m not going to lie is not my thing, I have purchase rarely pick 5, & mega, with Qp some time and the reason been is just needed somebody to tell me hey play this Qp, or when I don’t have a clue in which numbers to play, don’t have time to break down. I know your thinking same can happen with pick3,4 the difference is pick 3,4 what 500 to 5000 a pot vs large field of numbers it’s a no no, if I don’t have a clue on p3,4 I just don’t play

My recommendation is go for it, my ability to win has improved for the simple fact that I stay motivated and felt needed to give something back

Access to tools, ie: history, search among other things are all invaluable tools to have when playing the lottery. Of course I want to support the cost of keeping the site running. Without it, my knowledge of the lottery would be very limited and almost useless.

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
In response to kaizon7

I agree! Thumbs Up It is a win! win! situation in LP. Just using all the tools, money will drop into your pocket weekly!! Money talks!!Hurray!

jrosina's avatar - character catafly.jpg
In response to rdgrnr

I Agree!I Can not imagined why not Upgrade!! Just with all the wonderful People here!!!

I could not mention each and everyone, However I must mention rd, a person who has become one of my best friend, whose humour as kept me positive and upbeat on many days!! 

and my new friend Tiggs, Keystone, dr65, DEE88, Beaudad, Dollar419, BEMn, Val8, rhonda, Increase, (Ca-Dreamin* and LadyMylena both of whom I wonder where are they?!!) Mastermind, Joker17, Jarasan, rick-d, Coin, Emilyg, Madddog, NYSlugger777, Luckyshoes,..and on and on... 

and a whole bunch of others, All very smart people; from whom I havelerned a lot more, about my little friends the digits! My goodnes!!!  it's worth it!!!

Not to mention all the hard work Todd does! whitout which none of the above would be possible!! !

I will always be a Platinum!  for as long as I am able to!!  always!

I refuse to be a slaker!!!

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

ONE THING..

DEFLATE 3 NUMBER SET REDUCTION!!!!!!!

Works Miracles for me!

It speeds up the process that I use to pick numbers. It enables me to hit atleast 7 times in a row or 8 times out of 11 draws. Yes, I said that!! Im about to extend for another year!!Dance

jrosina's avatar - character catafly.jpg
In response to Jordans121

Jordans121  You are waking Poetic with the Digits!!!   W  T  G!! PartyBig time!!  Congrats to you always!!Party

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
In response to jrosina

Waking Poetic?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 3:54 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?