My Sister Just Passed Away

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

My sister just passed away.  She was 56 years old  She was born 12/26/1953.  Thank you to all who supported me through this trying time.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str
In response to Littleoldlady

Condolences, Littleoldlady.

Sending comfort, sympathy and prayers for you and your family during this time. Blue Angel

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

I am sorry to hear this. My Deepest Sympathy to you and the rest of the family. God Bless!Blue Angel

So sorry to hear about your sister. You and all her family are in our prayers!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

I am so very sorry.  Wishing your sister a safe journey.  Peace and love to you and your family.

increase's avatar - cerulean 00010148.jpg

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt

My condolences Little, I am sorry to hear that.

May God comfort and bless you and your family and bring you peace.

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg

I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and your family. PeaceSun Smiley

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse

Sending My Condolences 2 U & Your Family, During These Trying Times!

player345's avatar - hani

My condolences to you.  I do know what you're going through.  I lost my sister in 2001.  It isn't easy I know.  Try to remember the good times the two of you shared.

jrosina's avatar - character catafly.jpg

Littleold, I am so sorry to hear this...You know everyone here are with you on your most trying times...I will be in Prayer on your behalf!! my deepest condolence!

I pray that our Heavenly Father will send his angels to help ease your loss and give you peace.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

I am very sorry for your lost.  God be with you, he will give you and your family strength.   I am 56 yrs. old and I was born 1955. i know your not thinking clearly right now. I never lost anyone of my sisters but i lost my son so I know what your going through. You have my deepest sympathy. She will always be in your heart.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Sorry about your sister--may she rest in peace.

victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael

Sorry about your sister, May God bless her.

LastShow page 3Page 4 of 4
konane's avatar - wallace

Am very sorry to hear about your loss.  Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Dear Lord,

Help us in our darkest time of sorrow, My heart goes out to you, just lost my father in

April, I know the pain runs deep, but your sister is not really gone, she lives on, she if free now she is living the real life now, and she is around, i know you miss her deeply, i know words cannot express how you fee, may God and the angels be with you always, deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family, if i can do anything for you let me know.

your friend DG

catsrule's avatar - cat anm.gif

I'm sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family. I know what it feels like to loose someone very close and all anyone can do is ask God to be strong. God Bless You.

littleoldlady play 560 for her age, play 522 552 622 662 sister, dead play for 753, 253, 796, 214.

stay on these number for 3 days what were her name

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

My Condolences goes out to you and your family...

Angel19's avatar - disney25

littleoldlady...I'm so sorry for what you are going thrru now..I too,know what it feels like to lose a sibling.I lost my brother a few years back and some days i miss him like crazy..But i get comfort knowing that we will meet up again..May God bless you and your family..and my prayers are with you.

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux

Little, I just want you to know that I am praying for you and your family, that the Lord will wrap you in his arms and give you comfort during your time of sorrow. Be blessed!Blue Angel

Sorry about your sister, littleoldlady, my condolences to you and your family.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

I want to say thank you to everyone for their condolences and prayers.  My family appreciates it and so do I.

pcurtis's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Sorry to hear abouy your sister Little. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.

God bless you.

4End of thread (4 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 3:54 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?