Mega Millions jackpot hit in my area.

I got some Mega Millions tickets. Some guy won the Mega Millions jackpot at a party store. The guy won like 42 millions in my area. I got happy. Only if it was my couisn. I'll be more happy. One day it can happen. You never know.

This doesn't make sense since 2nd prize is only $200k and the JP hasn't been hit since March...(<.<)

Some guy won the Mega Millions jackpot in my area. 2 years ago in Oct he won.

Jack-C's avatar - us

Check this out!  Three of the five second place winning tickets for last night's draw were sold at the same store here in San Diego County!

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/may/01/three-200000-lottery-tickets-bought-solana-beach/

I think probably one person bought 3 tickets with the same numbers.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Angry 20emjoi%20with%20dreads.jpg
In response to Jack-C

quick picks?

That's why I buy quick picks, if the computer is kicking out the numbers, more than likely, it will kick out the winning ticket, or a ticket with 2-3 of the winning numbers on it.

Or, maybe even the mega ball?

Good Luck!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to Jack-C

Too bad he didn't buy them in a state that has a fixed payout of $250K each. Unhappy

yeah,i'd share a little with my relatives.

In response to RJOh

yeah that sucks......

dingo's avatar - lottery of-birth.jpg

Over $200K is still a substantial win. I'll take that.

In response to keepitreal

I was in your area (Shelby Township) on 10/10/08 and bought MM tickets at a gas station very close to where the winning ticket was sold and didn't win anything either. Maybe it really is about being in the right place at the right time.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, May 21, 2022, 10:34 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?