A success story to keep you going...

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg

I just thought that I would share a recent and infrequent success story, one that gives us all  little hope.  Last night, 3/13/2010,  I got 4 out of 5 of the Arizona Pick (Fantasy) 5 Lottery.

The winning lottery numbers for this lottery were 13-19-27-31-33.  If I had gotten 5 out of 5, I would have won $354,000.00, but I'll hafta settle for $500.00.  Actually, I also got 2 out of 5 for $1.00 on the same ticket, for a total of $501.00.

AZ lottery ticket

honey10's avatar - nw femaleelf.jpg
In response to ArtVandalay

hey congratulationHyper

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

Congrats on your win, ArtVandalay! Cheers

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

Congratulations, ArtVandalay. WTG. Party

Did you wheel those numbers?

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

I sent a few dollars out to my sister a few years ago in Surprise Az and hit 5 out of 6 also in the Fantasy..Got 500.00 she lost count and thought I only had 3 numbers..She said when she cashed the ticket the machine played "Your in the money"..

Happened to me 4 times last year on Wis badger 5.  (31 numbers)

Got $50 each time... Once it was over $150k.

Got 5 out 6 on Ill Lotto... $1,590 instead of $5.5 million

Got 5 out of 6 once on Wis supercash  $500 instead of $350,000....

Got 4 out of 5 on Ill Little lotto twice, once when it was about $1 mil.

Also got 5 out of 6 on Wis Megabucks. $500 instead of millions....

But the best one was getting 5 out of 6 in PB for $10K instead of $100,000,000....

Hardly pays for the losers though!

MarkP

We have a 3 line lotto here in Ky and I had 5 out of 6 and won 516.00..I missed 265,000.00 by one number..

In response to markp1950

Hang tough your knocking at the door..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

ArtVandalay,

Congrats on the win!

Not sure what the matrix is on the Arizona Pick 5, in Illinois it's a 5/39 and 4 of 5 pays $100, so $500 is a nice score!

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
In response to Jack Pot

Actually, I have my own system which I posted once back in April 2008.  Basically what my system does is 1) divide the draws into "normal" and "aberation" draws, close to 50/50 each, and then 2) rate the numbers from hottest to coldest and then chose only "warm" numbers, excluding the hottest and coldest.  Even when everything comes together using my system, that doesn't mean that you will win anything, but the chances of winning are greatly increased.  My system works best on "straight" lotteries like the AZ Pick (Fantasy) 5 or the AZ Pick 6, but it can also be used on the PowerBall and the MegaMillions.  In fact, I've been tracking the PowerBall Lottery for the last 206 drawings, and I've also found some ways to "fine tune" or "tweak" my system.  I prefer using my system because I at least understand what is going on.  With other systems I feel like I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark.

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

May your system win you the PowerBall jackpot any time soon, ArtV...

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

Good One!     Nice Scan

Cheers

wildspecks's avatar - Yavill

Congratulations!  I love to hear about winning!

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux

Wow!! Congrats ArtVandalay on your nice Win!!!Hurray!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

WAY TO GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  Congrats ArtVandalay!!!!!!

As CoinToss mentioned we only get $100 here for 4/5 !

Maybe this was just a warm-up to get you ready for that 5/5 win headed your way : )

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 3:54 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?