Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

jrosina's avatar - character catafly.jpg

I have been playing the numbers since I was in my teens... late teens.  My Mother and Grand were my role models; I enjoyed hearing my mother and grandmother talk numbers. The knowledge of how certain numbers  brings a specific group of numbers was given to me by them and other avid number players. 

I play because I really enjoy this, yet I do get flak from time to time from family members; do you? and if you do, how do you respond to it?

sully16's avatar - sharan

My whole family plays the numbers . we all like different games. My mom is the racetrack junkie, she loves the horses.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
In response to sully16

I love Sully and jrosina mom's!!..Granny too..I love women who love to gamble they are great to watch at the track or OTB..I sit with a woman one table over in Jamestown Ky at the OTB there and her name is Midge she's close to 80??..She makes it fun win or lose..Women and gambling are a sure bet!!!..

In response to tiggs95

Whell thank you Tiggs!!!

In response to sully16

Sully,  now thats what I call unity!! The kind my mother and my grandmother had, it is weird the way they would look at each other after a set of numbers would come and would rush for the pencil and paper and say "yep! yep" like they were receiving some secret code!!LoL. I would love it!

I  ignore the remarks as I do my work out!Confused

Not really but, they do question how I'm able to actually do what I do. It's hard to explain in one sense and difficult in another because it requires a mathematical approach first, then common sense. I'm always asked, "How do you know this is or isn't going to happen?" I simply tell them that I don't in some cases. However, there are things which numbers must do and this is what I work with.

"You're wasting your money on that lotto junk" is what I used to hear from friends all the time. Now, when I show them proof of regular payouts which take care of things for me, they're baffled and want to learn. Thing is, everyone doesn't have a knack for numbers and educated theories which would make it difficult to teach them. Next thing is, if they lose they want to blame you.

DeltaDown, here on LP, speaks very well regarding the averages on wins and losses. If I could only get my circle of friends to understand this, we could all get very wealthy....together. Man, if they're impressed with what I do on Pick 3, just they wait 'till I get to Pick 4!!!!

If I could make them understand, I would so they'd see the true potential of income. Sky's the limit...

L.L.

In response to jrosina

What pray tell does this mean?..

sully16's avatar - sharan

My brothers would guard their picks with great secrecy,no one was allowed to know the numbers.us girls blabbed it all over.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

None of my family even knows I play the lottery, so when I win, there will be no court case with "she said we would split it."

My husband doesnt say anything.  However he does play Mega Millions for me, because he is lucky in MM and that game hates me.

In response to tiggs95

That means tiggs that since I win very, very often and wont let them in on how I do it, because they talk too much! I keep my Grandmothers saying as she told me when it comes to numbers secret is sacrate!! so they say things like "well there she goes again" or "oh boy she is at the computer again Talking to her number friends" Or thats the end of us going enywere, Yet as often as I win, My husband can't really say anything...he just shakes his head and smile!SmileBanana

In response to Lucky Loser

Yep Lucky, I understand exactly what you are saying, I am presently working on some numbers, and also working on perfecting the pick 4!Wink

In response to lottocalgal

".......So when I  win, there will be no court case with "she said she would split it" Ha hahahhLOL, that is true yes lottocalgal,  Secret is sacrate!!!

In response to jrosina

tiggs is waiting for some worked out numbers..He's loaded right now$$$..I wish I could have met your mom and grandma as you know I Love women who love to gamble..

In response to tiggs95

Yes tiggs that would have been nice, however they both have left the building... but You have the next best, you are talking to the daughter and the Grand-daughter!Embarassed

Last5Show page 3Page 4 of 17
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Keen 20eye%20for%20detail.jpg

Hey,

I"m glad you hit some quads,  Missouri hasn't dropped a quad, since, I believe 2000.    I never play quads, but, but, I got me some quick picks off Lottery post, and it gave me, 4444, for Missouri?

I called the triple 555's the other day and missed it. 

Good Luck, put a $1.00 on a quad?

who played some quads box? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

straight all the way, same as a triple, but, I know you know that? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to my Excel homework, some other numbers that are driving me, lol.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to MzDuffleBaglady

Yep, MzDufflBaglady, the last quad played in Missouri was 5555 played on Thursday October 24th 2000 and No! No! other Quads it is amazing, no other quads has ever come out!!!! Since Missouri statrted the Pick 4 Amazing in 1998! So Yes, Stay with it!

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
In response to jrosina

Hurry! Hurry! Go catch your husband with your winning ticket on quads!! You can only play quads str up and it pays 2500.00 for 50 cents You would have to go to the lottery center to get your money. If you played it twice that is 5,000.00 the store can't can't cash that much!! What?What?What?

In response to Ms5PennieGen

Yes, Yes, yes, but you are wrong wrong wrong! If you have a long Standing relationship Like Some of us here In New York have with the Store Owners; They will cash it for you and Gladly since they are always getting something from me to Cash It!!!

So No Problem, It is His friend and He is the one who always cash our Tickets wether it is pick 3 or pick 4!!  So The question should have been "Well how are you getting your tickets Cash Rosina? since it is two tickest Rosina for 50 cents rosina? Then I would Answer, My husband is very good friends with the store owner, they are also partners in a clothing Store, so no problem! Thank you for telling me to hurry and get him!

Wow, so much concern about me and my win!!  Okay that does it! I am buying a scanner!  Tiggs make sure you buy a scanner too!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
In response to jrosina

I don't see the need to prove anything. I don't know what happened here but go buy yourself something

nice and leave the scanner on the shelf at the store. Tiggs, you too...lol Big Smile

In response to dr65

What's a scanner?..

When I cash big money Tammy at Krogers cashes it and she jumps up and down with glee that I won..I like it..She's like tiggs,nice..

In response to tiggs95

Tiggs surely you jest!! you know what a scanner is!  And yes Tiggs! I will buy another computer! Next Week Tiggs! Thanks!

In response to jrosina

Sorry but tiggs lost you on this one..Why would you buy another computer..A scanner is to check your tickets,right?..They have one at the store I use so why buy one I can't afford to yet,right,but will soon,right?..very soon,right?..I'm mixed up??..

In response to jrosina

OOOOOH a scanner with your computer..duuuuuh..tiggs is not up to date on computers he just waits till his wifey explains how it works..Maybe my user name should be "dense95"...

In response to tiggs95

Okay Tiggs tell your wife WTG That's Way To Go,Tiggs. Thank her and tell her I can see who has the brain in the family. But yes tiggs, when I stated this thread did not have any Idea that in the LP family I had some one angry at me for what reason It still escapes me, So The new computer will be bought.  My husband said "let them suffer while we enjoy" We are different he and I, he could care less! While I care a little too much!  Where is rdgrnr? I miss him I know he would say something Funny right about this time!

In response to jrosina

ridgy is probably out in the pig pen having sex..He'll be back soon..

In response to tiggs95

OHmy Goodneeesssss My my Goodness Tiggs, what is the matter with you LolOlOllllllllllllllllOh I can't believe you said thatTt Oh I am going  tolllLMHOooooooooooo hahahahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Big SmileROFL

In response to jrosina

I'm on pain meds and might say anything..Just think what I'll say when you send tiggs to thye bank..zoooooooooooooooooooowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Gotta run..tiggs wishes eveyone "good luck" tonight..Let's have everyone win big!!!..Me and jrosina first of course..Next week tiggs is going to the bankaroonieeeeeeeeeee..Night..

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 3:54 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?