Wish This Was a Dream

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Got a call t'day from Chicago and learned my 26 yr. old nephewEddie was pronounced dead at 11 pm. last night but he's still on a respirator because he's an organ donar. Needless to say I'm a wreck.

So few peoplepass through this life who inspire you and he was one of them. Please keep him and my family in your thoughts and remember those who will benefit from his untimely demise. Blue Angel

Blessings!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

I'm so sorry to read this. My condolences to you and your family Shakey Dee.

bahama mama's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
In response to Shakey Dee

Have my sympathy shakey dee,I will pray for you and your family.Blue AngelBlue AngelSad Wavey

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg

may God put his arms aroud you in your time of needs

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers Shaky.

increase's avatar - cerulean 00010148.jpg

Shakey Dee:

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I pray that God's grace will be sufficient for you during this time.

Hold On,

Increase

In response to increase

Thank you bahamamama/scarychick/shawn67/lank and increase.

You are all sooooo appreciated. Blue Angel

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn

Your family will be in my prayers shakey Dee.

Sorry to hear that Shakey Dee.. CondolencesBlue Angel

bignana's avatar - disney29

SORRY SHAKEY DEE you are also in my prayer .

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg

You have my condolences Shankey Dee.

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg

so sorry to here this God bless you all in your time of sorrow

I am so sorry to read this shakey dee.  Please accept my condolences and deepest sympathy on your lost.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Im so sorry to read this, this morning

God Bless you during this rough time.

He will give life to someone with by donating his organs.

lovefourplay's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg

Blue AngelHave my sympathy shakey dee. My condolences goes out to you an your family. An i pray the grace of god over you an your family,at this time.

Last31Page 2 of 3
Janet40's avatar - yocco

Have my deepest sympathy, my prayers are with you and your family! Blue Angel

I'm sorry to hear of your lost ShakeyDee. My prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest sympathy.

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

you are in my prayersBlue Angel

clarthestar's avatar - Jailin

Very Very Sad.  May God continue to strengthen you and your family during this time of bereavement.  Please know that my prayer are with you and your family.  Deepest Sympathy.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

Your Nephew is a good person, being an organ donor,     my condolences  Shakee

I am so sorry to hear of your lost have my deepest sympathy I will keep you and your family in my prayer another young man gone too soon. RIP.

Hi All!

Just found out that Eddie saved 2 lives t'day and gave someone the gift of sight. They were able to bless these people with his liver, kidneys and corneas.  He will be remembered. Blue Angel

Again, my humble and heartfelt thanks to all of you who have taken the time to think of us with your kind words.

I will be M.I.A. for a few days but I will try to sneak/peak all of you. Good luck!! 

Shawty38's avatar - Jailin

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew Shakey Dee. You and your family will be in my prayers! You

have my deepest sympathy.

May GOD and the ANGELS keep him close to their hearts!

Dove

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg

My deepest sympathy's go out to you and your families at this very hard time.  May God watch over each and every one of you at this time and may his soul rest in eternal peace.

GottaBLucky's avatar - avatar 3026.gif

Shakey Dee, Extending heartful sympathy to you & your family!!  So sorry to hear about the loss of your nephew! I will be praying for comfort & emotional healing for all of you during this difficult time.  Hang in there!

dejavous's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

I am so sorry to hear this.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  Please remember when god puts a tear in your eye, he puts a smile in your heart. Love always.

Dejavous

results4me's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

My deepest sympathy to you and your family, may Eddie always be remembered for his gift of joy he brought to his family and the special of life he give to those who receive his donation. Best Blessed!

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux

Shakey, my prayers go out to you and your family during your time of sorrow. with your nephew gifts of life thru donations he will live on. God will take care of you all. Be Blessed.Blue Angel

Genny

Condolences to you Shakey Dee remember god is in control, just keep on praying.  God wii take care of you and your family, Blessings to you and your family.Smile

drifty1027's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Shakey Dee,

I am sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 3:54 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?