EZMoney's "I won $86 million" thread: Lessons learned

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Now that we know he for sure didn't win $86 million (which most of us suspected) there's a few things we can say we learned in that thread.

* Some people, for whatever reason, are overly anxious to believe anything (and system sellers thrive on such people) WAKE UP PEOPLE, "GET IT IN WRITING".

*EZMoney and his supporters (more likely his sock puppets) have absolutely no credibility left. I can't see anyone believing anything he posts from here on on (many were there already).

*Only EZ knows how many PMs and e-mails his phony win has generated, but sorry about that EZ, you brought it on yourself.

* anyone who would post a jackppt win on the itnernet needs help.

* Anyone who would post a bogus jackpot win on the internet is an attention whore and very possibly beyond help.

* From here on on, EZ, even those who had looked at your baloney as true will look at it with a WHOGAS attitude.

You generated your own karma here, good luck dealing with it.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

Jack-in-the-Box

BUT>>>>>>>REMEMBER>>>>>>>EZ was a WINNER 2-TIME'$$$$$$$$!!

TRANSLATION:

Psyko has had GULL friend's that were 2-TIMER's>>3-TIMER's>>>???????

BUT>>>>>>Psyko  is  still  L@@K'n for  a  WINNER>>>>>Puke^

LOL

PSYKOMO 

DC81's avatar - batman39

That pretty much sums up everything.

JADELottery's avatar - BlackStarSquare 00.png

Mmmwwow...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I understand your viewpoint, but I think you're missing one of the most important points, and I think it's something that some people instinctively feel, and other people do not think in the these terms.

I know this because I am in the category I will describe below.

There are some people who possess the wisdom to realize that EZMoney probably did not win, but they also have seen enough strange things transpire in their lifetimes to have no apprehension about leaving open the possibility that he did win.

No, these people are not suckers.  They are patient, and feel no need to hastily pass judgment.  They do not need an answer to the riddle today or tomorrow, but they know that the truth will reveal itself when it is ready.

They are optimistic and realistic simultaneously.

These people are not upset when they find out that EZMoney was not the winner, because they were not impatiently waiting for the answer, and in fact the resolution fit their logical assumption that he was not the winner.

No, these people feel no anger or resentment toward the young man.

They do however feel slightly sad that he was not the winner.

Litebets27's avatar - power
In response to Todd

Well said Todd.  Thumbs Up

In response to Coin Toss

REGRET, I$ ENLIGHTENMENT THAT CAME TOO LATENietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
In response to Todd

Todd, ordinarily I would agree with everything you said,

But,

It's hard to 'feel slightly sad he was not the winner' when he said:

'IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!'

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
In response to guesser

The young 'uns these days do not speak like the rest of us.  He is not literally cursing you out.  Not that I think there is anything redeeming about it, but I do understand that it is not expressing what you think it is.  Kind of like how calling something "sick" is a good thing. 

I don't know of any other way to interpret 'IN YO MF'ING FACES!!!', so I will just let it be..

In response to guesser

Yeah, I kind of have to agree.  If you're gonna post a thread proclaiming that you won Powerball and say "IN YO MF'INF FACES!!!", and then it is proved that you didn't win..........well, you're pretty much a douche in my book.  Anyway, EZ, basically you have discredited any further posts that your might make (although I doubt there are any more posts under that user name) so good luck to you and, if I might say so, "in YOUR MF'ing FACE!"  Please don't waste our time with any more of your useless BS.  Thanks.

-Texas Madman

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
In response to Texas MadMan

I Agree!

DC81's avatar - batman39

I've sadly thought about it some and the worst thing to happen to EZ on here isn't him getting banned, he'd just make yet another account, even if his IP was banned he'd probably get around it since I'm sure he's at least smart enough to manage that, just ignoring every post he makes would be more effective.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho

what that wasnt his family of 14 that claimed the prize? awww.

i dont take anything serious on the net, like i wouldnt marry a bride i met on the net, i dont take anything anyone says very seriously.

good on ez for stirring up so much fuss, and god help anyone who claims to have a jackpot win in the next few weeks :P

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
In response to Coin Toss

Couple of things...

If I won a jackpot I most certainly would want to share the news with this community, and I don't think I "need help" as you say.  Isn't that the whole point of this site???

Secondly, whether EZ won or not doesn't affect me in any way so why would I be angry and bitter? Who cares? It almost sounds like some people were expecting either a check in the mail or the secret to picking winning numbers, neither of which are forthcoming regardless of who in this forum wins.

Last31Page 2 of 3
In response to Nino224

No, that's not it at all.  It's just the fact that we have this site where lottery players try to collaborate with each other and then we have this dude that's thinks he's better than all of us because he's actually hit a $100,000 win.  He starts acting like a chode (view his recent posts), and then he hits the site up with this "IN YO MF'N FACES" post.  Angry..........bitter?  Well, I don't think most of us are either, I just think we're just letting this guy have it for posting straight up lies (of epic proportions) for no reason other to garnish attention for himself.  Well, he wanted attention, and he's getting attention........most of us just don't think it should positive attention.  If you feel otherwise then that's your opinion, but alot of us here don't appreciate someone wasting our time with false grand proclimations for nothing other than his own amusement.  He deserves to be made fun of and ridiculed for posting BS on this site.  If I had done that, I would expect people would take offense to it.  Why are you giving this guy ANY kind of benifit of the doubt???  Bottom line....HE'S A DOUCHE!

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

I don't feel I'm giving him any kind of benefit of the doubt. In fact, I never gave his post much thought at all. It was pretty obvious to me that chances were he was full of it, and even if he wasn't lying I wouldn't be interested in hearing from someone with his disposition. And I'm not referring to the "In Yo MF'N faces!" The fact is that with today's youth that terminology isn't as inflammatory as it used to be. That's just how they talk, like it or not.

The reason I tuned him out immediately was because of the "I'm better than you!" attitude latent in his short statement. It was instantly clear to me this guy is a jamoke, and he confirmed it by not saying another word to all the LP'ers who were waiting for details.

I can promise you that when I win you'll get a minute by minute account of everything that happens.  

So, I agree with you he's an idiot. I'm just saying he doesn't deserve all the time we're dedicating to him.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg
In response to Texas MadMan

I agree with what you said 100 percent. And seriously if EZ were to come around where I live and talk like that and disrespect, he would be laying on the ground real fast! Its easy for him to do it on the computer, like the punk he is!

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2

I too would come here to let people know that I, a member of this forum/board, was a winner.  Like nino224, I also don't think I need help. 

I'm one of those optimistic realists that Todd mentioned above.   I didn't know if he was telling the truth or not.  When I found out that he wasn't telling the truth, I didn't phase me much.   I just thought it cool that someone from here could have been a winner.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

One2Adore

"I too would come here to let people know that I, a member of this forum/board, was a winner. "

To each their own, and we've had discussions about this, but personally I sincerely believe doing so could be the biggest regret of a person's life.

Hackers and stalkers alone are reason enough not to post a jackpot win.

If you saw or remember the Lottery Specials last year on Discovery and the Learnig Channel, one of the winners said he received 50,000 letters. He asked the post office to "not know" him and they said they couldn;t do that- and the letters were simpy addressed to;

Jackpot Winner

Town, State

and that was just based on the press confernece to announce the winner, not internet.

For all we know, maybe someone here has won a jackpot and is remaining aloof, if so, good for them.

If not, based on the number of members- and lutrkers - here, and tickets played, it shows you how tough it is.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

I agree, Coin Toss.   Suddenly everything I've posted or blogged would be news and it probably would be reported inaccurately as well.

"PB winner said she once dated a man who clucked like a chicken."   

(Headline --  National Enquirer)

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
In response to Todd

My sentiments exactly. To the point! clapping

DC81's avatar - batman39
In response to Nino224

Today's youth? I have to take a bit of exception to that. Being a jackass isn't a generational or a "today's youth" thing. I'm certain there were and still are plenty of people in your age group that acted that way in their 20s and still act that way. Actually I know there are from having known some of my brother's friends over the years and he's about a year older than you.

Don't forget about what people said about your generation which is a part of Generation X, which I just missed being a part of apparently and EZ is a little older than I am. It's a never ending cycle, the previous generation says the same thing about the generation(s) after it as generations before them said. Though, okay I'll concede, there is a lot more stupidity out there with my age group and younger, but a lot of that is the result of a lack of or flat out bad parenting.

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
In response to justxploring

I get what you and Coin Toss are saying.  I never thought about it like that.  Imagining the vastness of the Internet.  I was seeing this place as a little community, but it's not.  It's the INTERNET.  I was also seeing it as being able to share with you guys that I won while staying anonymous because you don't really know who I am. 

Maybe I'll make that announcement here one day or maybe I won't.  I have the win the Jackpot first!  Wink

So....no one "really" knows if EZ has won anything at all?  He wasnt one of the multiple winners on that draw? Partial prize winning maybe?  Member of the family maybe?  I am sorry that EZ has not responded further.

If not, I have a feeling he may win someday;  regardless.  We need folks with EZ's playing approach to win sometimes.  Lotta ways to crack a nut.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg
In response to guesser

I Agree!....BUT>YES>alway's>BUTT (out dare)  o!o

John Edward's won't CLAIM "HIS"

little pain @ D pump>"JACKPOT"!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

In response to justxploring

Would it matter ?   (as far as who said what about you ?)

IF I won, I would announce it on here - AFTER I picked up the check, and then I would detail exactly how I did it ('luck') - and a few other things.

But here's the deal - even if I did win it - nobody would believe me UNLESS I picked up a check in front of the TV cameras wearing a LotteryPost.Com hat and a shirt that said 'I am Guesser' on it.

JXP - I heard that about you and the chicken man - word gets around fast.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo

....but I didn't cluck like a chicken.

I DANCED like one!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
In response to guesser

JXP - I heard that about you and the chicken man - word gets around fast.

He was into a lot of fowl play. (yuck, yuck)  But he was also very eggsistential, which I like.

Seriously, what I meant about my posts is that, yes, I would care.  Some people haven't gotten personal on this board, but I have.  What I meant by people knowing I'm justxploring is if I uploaded the ticket or said where I bought it before it hit the press.  I disagree members wouldn't believe me, since I've been posting regularly for 3 years.  However, I do agree there would be little proof unless I said to the press "I'm justxploring on Lottery Post." 

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho

hehe the syndicate name  on the card i play under is savagegoose my email has savagegoose as part of its name and my name here is umm u guessed it ...

maybe i should change my syndicate name  to something more annonymous like maybe singlemum2854, but does any of that get anyone closer to actually knowing who i am or where i live? i hope not.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 7:00 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?