Should EZMoney be voted out?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

I know that Todd is the boss here. I am just asking for opinions. Do you think EZMoney should be voted out of LP or banned forever, for being deceptive and rude to the LP members? And should everyone here be able to vote in that decision? I remember in the past Todd allowed LP members to vote about a person who was banned to be able to come back or not.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh

I voted yes. He's making up fake stories and making more accounts pretending to be someone else. He has become a troll. I wish it didn't have to be that way. I wish he would just relax.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - giphy11resized

I also voted yes.

I just don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. Seriously, look at his posting history. He is abusive to other posters, rude and goes out of his way to start trouble. That is a sign of a troll, at least to me it is. I haven't even responded to the last thread he posted at because frankly, he is annoying and it was obvious he was just trying to start drama...again. Maybe he gets to stay because he won $100,000 4 years ago. Who knows. The only time he posts is to post about himself. He doesn't even try to interact with other posters unless it's about him.

I'm not trying to be mean about all this, I am just stating my opinion on the matter since it was brought up.

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy

i say NO ...

he annoys me as some others on here annoy me, and i'm sure the feeling could be mutual, but i congrat Todd for not having him banned thus far ... this is a free and open forum, just as it's easy to ignore a subject and go elsewhere, i just have to learn to be a better judge of BS posts, that's all .. oh well, these are games he plays, you ignore or respond .. after responding so much and getting furious from it, i'll just simply ignore and go elsewhere ...

Patriot

In response to ThatScaryChick

I Agree!

I agree with EVERYTHING you said in your post -

-- same reason I stayed out of his thread

-- wondering, too, why he hasn't been banned yet because he definitely has all the earmarks of a troll

Hell, I even hate posting in a topic about him, even though it's about canning his arse, because it's giving him the attention he so desperately craves.

Edit:

Had to add this -

WHO in their right mind, knowing his posting history, knowing what he's like, would ever take him at his word that he won WITHOUT him showing proof first????

Almost anyone else on LP I'd believe before they showed proof, but EZ...???  It boggles the mind that he got anyone to believe him.

DC81 and all the other "naysayers" should feel vindicated.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

No Comment on this "WON"

BUT>>>>>>>REMEMBER>>>>>>>EZ was a WINNER 2-TIME$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO

JordanT1021's avatar - latest cb=2015102018

his " little " lie doesn't  bother me... just stop reading what he posts... the barrier point should be when he offends or uses content that would be considered out of line... swearing belitting comments or jokes would be other examples...

I deal with compulsive story tellers all the time...

I voted no...

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

I voted yes because we had someone similar to him, and they were banned.  Does anyone remember "Goose", the guy who always bragged about how his systems were better than ours, and how he was going to start a rival site?  He created several accounts, abused other posters, and was a complete jerk.  I really don't see what is different between the two. 

That's the funny thing about the Internet.  For all we know he could be the same person, assuming a different identity.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I vote no, that's up to Todd.  We all are guests of the webmaster and it's not up to the guests to decide who can come to the party.   When the host gets tired of a guest, he can tell him to go.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
In response to RJOh

I Agree!

Although I agree with others that he's rude and does not interact well with others, we can always ignore anyone we choose.   That's what's so nice about the internet.  You usually can't block people in the real world.Yes Nod

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

I voted no.  He should not be banned and whether he should be or not is up to TODD not anyone else.  I personally enjoyed that thread even though I didn't post on it.  You get to learn a lot about human nature just by reading some of the replies.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

Although I voted yes, there are a few thing to think about.  One thing is if he is paying for his accounts, he is a customer, and turning away a customer is not exactly good for busines.  If he is abusing other customers, especially those who pay for accounts, especially if he is not, then maybe it would be good for business to give him the old heave-ho.

Another thing to think about is that not banning him may give him the idea that it is ok for him to do what he does, while banning him could set an example, and prevent more people like him.

time*treat's avatar - radar

Looks like some people got emotionally over-invested in the other thread.

I like anything thought-provoking, even if it's controversial or seems

like some half-delusional ranting or even an outburst of hysteria.  No harm, no foul.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

I don't think he abused anyone.  No one lost anything or gained anything.  But just reading some of the replies I can see now why so many scams work..people WANT IT TO BE TRUE.  Why?  I can only guess.

Last5Show page 3Page 4 of 5

Ok maybe Todd could use the 3 strikes and you are out system

1 strike for being a jerk

2 strikes for using profanity towards fellow LP Members

3 strikes for lying and being deceitful about a major subject

Now that gives a person a chance to redeem their self before being struck out. In that case EZ would be out already.

In response to Tinker

Well yes, I will now, I don’t like lied to, or swore at, and basically he contributes nothing in his posts but bragging and attitude, so therefore its not read worthy to me nor time worthy.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png

All he wants is attention, and he has been getting plenty of it lately.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
In response to JordanT1021

I Agree! Just ignore his posts

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

I voted to discard my vote because I am not a paid member.  I am just a guest here and I do not think I am entitled to a say one way or another.

However, I think that people spending money to take part in the Lottery Post should at least be entitled to have a say if they believe the forum is being jeopardized by unhealthy behavior.

Obviously, a paid member can leave just like anyone else.  But if you pay there is something you liked about the site to begin with. 

Its a shame that humans today have lost sight of integrity, honesty and just plain common sense when it comes to interfacing with other humans.

In any case, it will all be over soon and then humans will have the big problem to overcome and all this will seem silly and a waste of time.

In response to floridian

Yea, after death where you're going there is no internet or lottery.

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2

I voted No.  Although I only know bits and pieces of EZ's history on these forums, I personally don't really have a problem with him.  I participated in his topic.  I didn't even mind that he wasn't telling the truth in the end.  Why would I?  His winning or not winning has no affect on me and my life. 

I'd like to quote a lyric from a song by Jay Z:  "You eating don't make me sh*t!"    Meaning EZ winning wouldn't have made me rich, just like him not winning didn't make me any more broke.  LOL.

In response to Clairvoyance

Clairvoyance, why are you taking his post so personally?  As if he was speaking specifically to you?  I read his post, I saw the language and although it was foul, I didn't feel he was speaking to me; therefore, I didn't take offense to it.  I understand that you didn't "expect" that type of language, but that type of language is out there and these forums are not immune.

In response to floridian

Why would you think you were not "entitled" to voice your opinion here?  You are obviously a member because you need to be one in order to post on these boards.  That in itself gives you entitlement.  The paying members do not pay to be apart of the forums, they pay for the extra benefits the site offers.  I'm scratching my head on this one.... 

In response to tookabath

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>TAB:

give> John Edward's o!o

StretchBananaStretcha "BREAK">!!!!!White Bounce

LOL

PSYKOMO

In response to One2Adore

Hello.....This is a public forum so not only was he speaking to me but to everyone here. Go read the LP Rules, if you have not already, several Rules were broken. And LP is usually immune to that type of language because its in the Rules not to use it! And though that type of language is on other forums that is why I am not a member in "Other Forums" Because I don't want to see it!

GIVE>>>>>>>>>>PRESIDENT>>>>>>>AL GORE A CHANCE (to PROVE) the world will KILL all the POLAR BEAR's>>>>>???

GIvE>>>>>>>>>>VICE-PRESIDENT>>>JOHN EdWARD's ......  (Luv LIP'$$) HE will (RE-POPULATE) the EARTH by CHANCEo!o

GIVE>>>>>>>>>>HILLARY a CHANCE TO KICK some shinney>>>>>Bouuy'sss LYIN"G>>>>>>>BALL's (jackpot)o!o

LOL>>>>>>>>>IF UR FEELING>>>>PAIN @ D PUMP>>>>(these 2 have a PROBLEM with their BUTT PUMP!!!!!!!!!

GIVE>>>>>>>>BILL a CHANCE to explain the "BLUE DRESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!

Thinking of...>>>>>>.......DON't WORRY........>>>>>O'BAMA will give YOU .50 cent's>>>>>>CHANGE$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO

I think a person like EZ couldn't give two schmidts whether he was banned or not.

I said from the getgo, he was full of schmidt..

undress's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

EZ has to live with his stories let him be...just block him or ingore his post. why let him get to you like this. People like this get a thrill on all this attention and now he has all of you excited and posting about him...Just let it go stop all these stupid polls about him and he will go away.

fja's avatar - gnome1
In response to undress

ThudLOL!!

This thread was all but dead and you bring it back to life to tell us to ignore it!!!

WTG!!!   Thumbs Down

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Mar 7, 2021, 9:19 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?