I Won A $86Million Annuity

EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

For all you no good haters, I FINALLY WON Powerball!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO MF'ING FACES!!! Press conference with Lottery Post shoutout to come first thing Monday.

Congrats.

All it takes is a good system. I too see the light at the end of the tunnel.

funny thing was you were the first person i thought of when i clicked on here and saw "I Won A $86Million Annuity" and those were some pretty hard numbers too.was it quick pick or you own numbers.life is too short to waste on worrying about what people think so don't worry about the haters and be careful because a lot of people are going to come from all directions.congrats!!!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
In response to EZMoney

Good for you EZ, I hope all works out for you.  Congrats...!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Good for you. Hope you spend it wisely.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg

Nice goin' man!!!!..was it a qp or your own system?

In response to EZMoney

What a classy way to put it!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
In response to chouquounette

He's sounds angry and bitter. That is so sad. It just goes to show you that money doesn't by happiness or class.

reddog's avatar - reddog 20avatar.jpg
In response to EZMoney

Why don't you scan the winning ticket and post ?

Way to go EZ! What goes around comes around, doesn't it? Congrats on your big win!!!

In response to jackpotismine

Yeah, is this for real or am I missing something... Disapprove

Wonder if it was a QP or what?

Money doesn't need to buy someone happiness...maybe it's just "freedom" from anxiety or from the day to day stress.

fja's avatar - gnome1
In response to Rainmaker101

Congrats EZ!!!

Here is an old quote from you,,,,,

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/176479/1052280

Good Luck to you!!!

Litebets27's avatar - power

Congratulations EZMoney.

I am so happy that someones workout has worked out.

litebets

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png

As they say on the internets, Pic or ban!

Cheers

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Perhaps before we congratulated him, we should have asked Todd to confirm this? Wink

Last17Show page 15Page 16 of 21
In response to Guru101

What if EZ is a man with a female sounding name and he dresses like a woman for the dog and pony show? Would that make him transsexual?

Or maybe EZ really is a woman who's been foolin' ya'll for quite some time. Shocked

Where Ezmoney at?

flexalong's avatar - 83637797

So did Ezmoney make a shout out to lottery post. Judging from the tone in his/her post, I bet if he/she really won, he/she would do it.

where is Ezmoney from?  the jackpot was won in philadelphia pa

someone said they saw him online the other night and as soon as a poster made a comment about it then EZ vanished,lol.best thing i can think of is he is getting his jollies off after creating these threads and torturing himself knowing he has done shot himself in the foot if its false because he'll have no credibility if he comes back on here without really having won the jackpot.i DO think there could be a possibility of him hitting all five balls and winning a couple hundred thousand again but as far as the 86 million annuity i'm not convinced YET.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
In response to lesonook

I strongly suggest you get your facts straight before posting! Because this is where the winning ticket was sold...... 

Turkey Hill Store Sells Winning Powerball Ticket

WILLOWSTREET – August 4, 2008 - Pennsylvania Lottery officials today announced the sole jackpot-winning ticket worth $86.3 million from the Aug. 2, 2008, Powerball® drawing was sold at Turkey Hill, ...

And come to think of it, isn't that in Lancaster, PA. 

Not all preacher ask for money in their messages.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

If you all recall, Ezmoney said he was writing a book. A book needs content!!!!! WOW what a great “STORY” this would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now he has all these actual reactions!!!!!

rubberbandman's avatar - Spawn Classic.jpg
In response to DC81

hilarious thank you, i didnt even notice the previous post. I was originally going to respond different but here it is. I checked my post history and found that out, but i dont remember saying that post but whatever ill stop rambling on, i dont want to feed this megalith of a post.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg
In response to DC81

the "BEAT GOES ON">>>>>>>

and ON & ON &..ON >>>>>>>

DrumDrumJack-in-the-BoxDrumDrumJack-in-the-BoxDrumDrumJack-in-the-BoxDrumDrumJack-in-the-Box!!! 

& the Lottery Post "FASTER"

LOL

PSYKOMO

Please let this be the last post of this thread:

WHO CARES !! IF HE WON CONGRATS IF NOT WHO CARES!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

Thank you.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

EZ didn't win crap. I think he just decided to leave the forum and wanted to create an uproar before he left.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to Prov1x

Umm no, this is a forum and people can discuss anything they want for as long as they want. Don't like it don't read it.

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
In response to sirbrad

I Agree!

This is a NO TOPIC DEFLATING ZONE...LMAO

ITS ALL WE GOT MAN!!!

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

Congrats on your free ticket PAC!

I love your posts!  Keep em coming!  I can't wait to read youre post WHEN  you win.  I know it's going to be funny as all get out!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Mar 7, 2021, 9:19 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?