The 5 digit Strings...when they end ...you win 100%

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Just starting to re-visit these 5 digit Strings again ......now that we have software that can track them.  When the same 5 digits show up in the number .... every single draw ...day after day...for many days in a row then thats your 5 digit string.

If you don't have at least one of those digits in your plays that day.......you lose! So it pays to know what your 5 digit string is. It's a profit deal.  LOL   

I find them very compelling because there is NO WAY OUT for the winning numbers to escape at the end when the string finally comes to an end. 

There are 2 advantages to knowing what your game's 5 digit string is .....

1.  If your game's 5 digit String is5,4,3,2,8 ....and you don't have one of those digits in your plays each day you are gonna lose.

2. When the 5 digit String ends..... you already know what the winning numbers are gonna' be !   

You know what the winning numbers are  gonna be ...100 % of the time. Guaranteed !!  

A recent example using Tenn from yesterday...  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178588/1084818

For example: 

CA eve 2,4,5,6,7 ..........48 days long

Ca mid 0,1,3,6,8........... 53 days long

CT eve... 1,3,4,6,8, ......65 days long

ID eve....0,2,3,4,5 ......67 days long

IL eve   ..1,3,7,8,9 ..........54

IL mid  ..0,5,7,8,9,......... 43

Ga eve.....1,2,3,4,9,.... 56  just ended last night Friday

Ga mid....0,4,5,8,9.....53 days

NM...0,3,6,8,9,......  62

NY mid... 0,1,2,5,7, ..... 57 days long

OH mid...0,1,4,6,9,,,,   ...48

PA eve..1,3,5,6,7 ........58 days

SC eve ..... 0,1,3,7,8 ... 48

VA mid....0,4,5,8,9,...65

WA..eve.... 2,3,5,7,8  ....46 days long 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

!It would be very interesting to use this concept on other games !

Pick 4 .....for example  or..... Wow !  Fantasy 5 for example .......  or even the BIG GAMES !

Common denominator numbers (either or reoccurring numbers) in each game. Strings of common numbers that go on for an extended period of time. If your plays don't contain at least one of those common numbers .....well you lose!

If your numbers do... then you have a shot.

Where's some of those "Big Game Hunters " around here ?

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
In response to WIN D

Good Saturday to you WIN D

What software to track?

paurths's avatar - underground

Perhaps i should include a 6-digit string to?

hmm, something to think about...

In response to paurths

The software is excellent has helped me tenfold.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Ricky's (paurths) software ofcourse ! Our fellow member....our guy.... he follows through for us on all these tools.  It is the best !  His is the only software that's able to do it ....  It includes 2,3, 4 and 5 digit strings.  And now ..... I heard on the grapevine he's about to add a SIX digit string !! LOL   

I really am curious to hear from one of the Bigger GAME players about this deal.....  I smell blood !   LOL

In response to WIN D

where to get it?

I show a string for WC of 01238 for 26 days now

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

i've been sitting on this info and have not been using it, where it my brain at What? 

thank you for the spotlight.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
In response to Best Picks

Still don't know where to get this tool.

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif
In response to Rakster

Do you have Ricky's Lotsoft program? If yes,click a state, click "show me statistics" tab, bottom of the screen are the buttons for  3,4,5-Digit series.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
In response to CARBOB

Don't have it yet, but it sounds like a winner!

Thanks

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16
In response to Rakster

I, also would like to know how to get it.

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

PM Ricky( aka Paurths) and he will fix you up. The most complete software for Pick 3.

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

Thanks Carbob

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg

Okay Win D, I still don't get it.   You say 

" If you don't have at least one of those digits in your plays that day.......you lose! So it pays to know what your 5 digit string is. It's a profit deal.  LOL   

I find them very compelling because there is NO WAY OUT for the winning numbers to escape at the end when the string finally comes to an end. "

I don't see this.  Let's say the 5 digit string is 1,2,3,4,5 hypothetically.   It ends, let's say with a drawing of 789.  That doesn't mean the NEXT draw won't have a 1,2,3,4, or 5 in it. You could get, for example, 692

To take advantage of the 5-digit string ending, you would have to know WHAT day it would end.  So you're guessing again. The 5 digit string could last four days or fourty days.  It's just "take a guess" again.  Once it ends, it's too late to use the other 5 digits and be 100% sure, like you say, that the combo that will be drawn will be captured.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Jan 20, 2021, 6:00 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?