No textNo textNo text

If you want to hit pretty soon ... Ga Mid and Eve

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
WIN D

Hang out with the all Even numbers........  your gonna' win with one of them pretty soon.  

Don't like all evens ?  OK.... play these for a few days and hit one of these.

I'm not getting this  stuff from Car Tags ya know.....LOL .....................these are the real deal.

145 148 149 189 158        159 458 459 489 589

Maggie-Nolia

Thumbs Up  BIG TIME!  Thank you!!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg
calabs
In response to WIN D

Thanks WIN D....!   I've had my eye on the evens for a few days now.  Today is the day that the max skip for evens ties the record for the past 2 years (34), and they have been showing in my upper tiers for the past few draws....any time now!!!

Now let's all chant for that 064 str8..!!! LOL

Best of luck to you!

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989
Dead_Aim

002-022-042-686-886-000-666-888-682-482 for the evening game. Eliminate 686-886-682 after tonight.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
WIN D

Thanks tracker folks... !

and  Hey ... Calabs... the all evens Combined are out 62 draws. So...we got that goin' for us.  LOL

" It's a profit deal "    LOL

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg
calabs
In response to WIN D

I hear ya Chazzz!! LOL  Now that's just WAAAAY too long for these beauties to be out!!

Think 064!! :)

chouquounette

Thanks guys!

dumars798's avatar - batman17
dumars798
In response to WIN D

Thank you WIN D!

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
tungsten chef

good job lad!! 468. love it when it hits the first day. that's 1 of calabs hot 4 numbers.

you know i played it for a straight as 468 for all midday draws, but not tonight. hopefully it returns tomorrow midday. that takes care of the 2 digit return.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg
In response to WIN D

Hey honey - 468!!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
lotterybraker

Nice Call on the All Even WinD..468..

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
WIN D
In response to WIN D

All EVEN......        Ya got to love those pretty one's !

Thanks folks ......we deserve one of these every once in a while don't we....     

This one really was ...........  a  profit deal !!   LOL     Thumbs Up

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
tungsten chef

win d i found 1. quebec all even out 39 days. new max. but an all even single is out 74 draws now. you think this 1 is ripe??

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989
Dead_Aim
In response to WIN D

Well done!Thumbs Up

I was looking for the 2 digit repeat because it was at it's max for the year too. I listed 3 digts with the pair of 68, there were only two left and I still miss the combo.lolCrazy

Sometimes I am the bug. Dead

chouquounette
In response to WIN D

Where is the 468? I see 458

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?