No textNo textNo text

70% probability powerball numbers!!

luckyhorse

doing some research using my system I see 2 numbers that have a 70% probability of occuring in the next powerball april 23 draw  numbers 31 and 34 will occur or at least one of them will!!!   YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE BANK!!!!!!  Party

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
TheGameGrl

Thanks for the tip! Good luck with your system. One question though is that the PB number or part of the first five numbers drawn?

luckyhorse

thanks! its for the first 5 numbers!

luckyhorse

play these again for saturday!!!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
guesser
In response to luckyhorse

First you said to 'take it to the bank' for April 23, now you say to play them again on Saturday..... hmmm....

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
jackpotismine
In response to guesser

Maybe he meant "take you to bankruptcy" Green laughha..ha. just kidding.  Saying "take it to the bank" is a dangerous phrase to use when you're gambling.

time*treat's avatar - radar
time*treat

Well, you can only take a 70% probability to the bank ... 70% of the time.Jester

You just have to see what the next drawing brings. We don't want to throw rotten tomatoes just yet.

scorpio

all i am 70% sure of is of the numbers that didn't hit on the last drawing!

guesser

I'm willing to bet neither of those numbers show up tonight, but just as soon as I say that...

Regardless, according to my theories, BOTH of them will not show up.  One of them might, but I'm not betting on that, either.

time*treat
In response to luckyhorse

"numbers 31 and 34 will occur or at least one of them will!!! "

Powerball07-12-17-27-45, Powerball: 24, Power Play: 5Sat, Apr 26, 2008

In the words of Richard Dawson: "Survey says ?..." XX!

LOL

guesser

And this is why you should never making a posting on a forum about numbers you can 'take to the bank'.  Because when they don't hit, you lose all credibility.    If you played 31 or 34 in the last two games, someone DID take that 'to the bank' - the Powerball Corp. did.

And also, if they do hit in the NEXT game or two, that doesn't count, because that would be 3 or 4 games after the 'guarantee'.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh
In response to guesser

If you've read any of luckyhorse's posts from years back then you would have known you couldn't take anything he post to the bank.  He once tried to sell a paper and pencil system that he copied from a book.  He probably picked two numbers randomly hoping if he got lucky and they came up there would be some interests in his system.

He'll probably try again once this thread is forgotten.

LckyLary

Oh bulldinky. They both missed. You can take it to the bank-rupt. It landed in the 30%. OK because I didn't get to go play. My friend tried to play some #s ahead but was told it couldn't be done, which usually means <cringe> another matrix change? If that happens I'm taking my system to the recycle bin.

What the heck is the "Powerball Corp."? Has Powerball (MUSL) been privatized???

aaaok
In response to guesser

I dont think you have to pound on the poor guy so much, his numbers didnt hit and neither did anyone else. so actually if they do hit he still in it because his investment just grew more interest. so if his numbers ever do come up hopefully he got some other matches.

If you dont know this person and never followed thru any of his predictions to see if hes reliable then its your own fault for investing with him.

But just because hes not right doesnt mean you have to beat him up, I feel pitty for anyone that did or plans to buy any lottery sytem. I think it it can be pretty safe that in the end you will think of it being a  worthless piece of trash.

But dont worry i figured out a way you can make a 100%  guranteed investment.

This is for Jackpot games only though.

For a small fee i can make you a list of 100, 250, 500 , 1000, 10,000 100,000 or even 1 million          yes you read that right (1,000,000)

combinations that arent going to hit.

time*treat

If a system has a (true) 70% probability of success, the odds of it failing 2 times in a row are 9%. The odds of it failing 3 times in a row are 2.7%... that's not to claim any certain pair of numbers are due. That just tells you what the system should do.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?