No textNo textNo text

Lightning struck twice, twice.

JimmySand9

You may remember way back I won $30 twice on Win For Life in Virginia, for a total of $60. Well, I did the exact same thing last night, in Kentucky. Well, I bought it in KY last week, I was in the Huntington area, so I was really in Pennsylvania. But still, another $60, the same way I did it almost two years ago.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
jarasan

Congratulations!  BTW have you seen that Mountain Dew commercial where the women are out doing dangerously crazy stuff in a thunderstorm and only the men reporting get struck, it is quite funny. 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - pI8lWzJ
ThatScaryChick

Congrats! That is lucky. Yes Nod

MaddMike51
In response to JimmySand9

Am I missing something here?I mean,$60 dollars isn't exactly an earth shattering amount of money to win.

Doing it twice in 2 years isn't something most people would write home about.Crazy

pacattack05
In response to MaddMike51

I don't think it's so much about the amount, rather the timing and the context of two separate events.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Nice job JS9, congratulations!! Thumbs Up

ThatScaryChick's avatar - pI8lWzJ
ThatScaryChick
In response to MaddMike51

For some people it is a big deal though. I tend to only pay jackpot games and it makes me happy to win something since the odds are so huge.

MaddMike51
In response to ThatScaryChick

My mistake.I didn't  realize Win For Life was a jackpot type game in some states.On occasion I play a $2 scratch off game by the same name in Illinois.$60 would be a lower tier win in that game and can be won quite often.I apologize for my ignorance.I only play scratchers,Powerball and Mega Millions.Other lottery games don't interest me.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg
psykomo

Tell us JS9>>>>>>>>how you chose your ######-(B)???????

Did you follow love2005 on the LP JP thread ????????????????????

Did you "just bought a Quick-Pick for >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUN & GAME???

Did the bonos number help YOU out>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????

CONGRAT'sssssssssssstooooooooUR WHEEL>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW much did U spend to WIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>????????????

LOL...........................................ASAP!!!!

PSYKOMO 

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png
mylollipop

Hurray!WTG!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?