No textNo textNo text

Can Anyone create a program for pairs using excel

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
jackpotismine

I don't know how to use excel formulas. I'm trying to get excel to give me pairs and three's and four's for each number drawn. It's for take 5 which has 22 numbers. So for instance 1 has been paired most with 18 and then 5 . My goal is to use these pairs and three's and four's with GH and wheel them using one of her power number system. Any help would be appreciated.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
Pogo

PM or post a little example of what you want for your 5/22 game and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm assuming you want to enter like 8 numbers that your thinking about wheeling and the results will be the top 3 followers for each number if this is correct, I'll get started and see what I can do for you... Let me know - Pogo 

GASMETERGUY
In response to Pogo

Pogo

After you create this program, please post the code in your blog. 

You will be helping a whole lot of people with some insight on how to create a VBA program in Excel.

Thanks.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
winsumloosesum
In response to jackpotismine

Here is an Excel program that will track Pairs.

I found the code on techonthenet.

Made some modifications.

1.  I used 5/22 Game.  (You will need to adjust the number of balls by changing the charts and drawing files)

2.  Used 500 Random drawings for a 5/22 game (You can aadjust by adding/deleting or pasting your own draws in the appropriate Tab)

Here is the download link:

http://www.badongo.com/file/8255961 

Have Fun!!

Good Luck 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?