The Pick 3 GREEN BALL DOUBLE DRAW Promotion will take place from March 3, 2008 thru March 30, 2008!
How Pick 3 GREEN BALL DOUBLE DRAW works:
1. Each night during the promotion, after the regular Pick-3 drawing occurs, the drawing host will conduct another drawing from a separate machine that contains 6 white balls and 1 green ball.
2. If the green ball is drawn, a second set of Pick-3 numbers will be drawn and players will have a second chance to win from the same ticket purchase.
3. The lottery will match and fund a separate prize pool for this second set of numbers.
4. Every night that the green ball is drawn, there will be TWO sets of numbers drawn, TWO sets of winners and, consequently, TWICE the payout!
5. If a white ball is drawn, it will be taken out of the mix and the next night the draw will be from the remaining 5 white balls and 1 green ball. A white ball will be taken out every night until the green ball is drawn. Whenever the green ball is drawn, all seven balls are then replaced for the next drawing.
6. It's guaranteed that the green ball will be drawn at least once a week during the 4-week promotion, so be sure to tune in to NJN each night at 7:56 pm!