No textNo textNo text

using the inspector 3

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
wpb

I just tried using the inspector 3 system for the first time and I don't know what I am doing.  I remember sometime ago someone asked about the clip board.  I used the search trying to find the message and could not so I need help.  When you copy the result to the clip board, where is the information stored?  I checked my hard drive and looked at the clip board on my excel program and did not see the information.   Can someone help?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Just paste the numbers into the input space and click the Deflate button.  It accepts a wide variety of formats, so there's not much you need to do.

Once you've seen it Deflate, you can add filters to weed out numbers from the ones you input.  For example, weed out all numbers that don't contain at least one "4".  (That's a key number filter.)

All of the filters are described along with examples at the bottom of the page. 

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
wpb

Thanks Todd, I'll try it.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg
calabs
In response to Todd

Todd - are you describing how to use the inspector 3 or the "deflation 3" tool? .... I believe wpb was asking about the inspector 3.  I guess you input the numbers the same way, but you don't have all those filters in the inspector, right? 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Yes, that's right.

Raven62's avatar - binary
Raven62
In response to wpb

The Result should go to the Windows clipboard (memory) and from their you should be able to paste it to an application or a file. You can also view it using the Clipboard Viewer.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?