No textNo textNo text

I want to ask a question about our national lottery

chinalottery

Is there a possible about to sell chinese lottery for U.S.?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

With all the lotteries in the U.S., what make you think anyone is the U.S. would want to buy Chinese lottery tickets?

pacattack05
In response to RJOh

Why not?, we buy just about everything else from them as it is.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
jackpotismine
In response to chinalottery

I don't think it's possible. I'm not sure of course. Why would you want to be china's lottery ticket someone asked, Why not? I believe in trying your hand at whatever works. You won't know until you try. If I know of something I'll let you know.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh
In response to pacattack05

I doubt if the jackpots would be of similar sizes and odds of winning as the ones in the U.S. and sell for half the price as much of the goods we import from China.  If however they offer similar payouts with similar odds of winning for half the price, maybe they would sell in the U.S.

pacattack05
In response to RJOh

True, but if they came in the form of fortune cookies, then it might be a little more enticing to buy them. Unless you bought a hundred tickets. The task of opening each one to see if it won makes it unappealing...lol

time*treat's avatar - radar
time*treat

Possible? Yes. Thumbs Up

Legal? No. Thumbs Down
        Odds of collecting a win? Remote. Hit With Stick

SmoothJuice

Tell you the truth, since China is a Communist country and part-enemy of the USA......  I highly doubt you can sell Chinese lottery in the USA>

chinalottery

thank very much for your attention.

Our lottery ticket sell price are less than 1$,but the jackpots very high(from$1,000 to $1,000,000) and and odds of winning are very high too.if someone in the U.S. is the winner of the lottery ticket,we'll savings immediately the prize into winner's accounts that he has offered to us (of course can offer oher ways ,too).the jackpots don't  rebated,if you doubt very much, you can enter relative official website to check the number of prize.

konane's avatar - wallace
konane

The first thing to find out is if a citizen from another country bought a Chinese lottery ticket ... while in China ..... and won, would they be permitted to collect their winnings. 

BTW, welcome to LP!!! 

time*treat's avatar - radar
time*treat

Skepticalscam a like feel to starTing Is tHread thiS. games stateside Local pLay to coUrse of Better 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
BobP

I recall a news article about two years ago that told the story of a regional lottery winner in china who won for real only the corrupt state had already appointed a sham winner never expecting a legitimate winner.  They treated the real winner like a criminal for days demanding to know how he had managed to win.

I would never risk my one big lottery win being in a place where you aren't likely to be able to collect.  BobP

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?