No textNo textNo text

Pick 3 RNG Inception Dates? HELP

Thoth's avatar - binary
Thoth

Hello everyone,

I want to do some empirical testing of Pick 3 results that are computer generated against those that are ball driven.  For this study, I will need to know every state that is currently using an RNG computer to draw their Pick 3 numbers and more importantly, the exact date (and midday or evening game) in which the first computerized drawing was held.

Some state's games have been RNG driven from the time of their inception, while others eventually switched over. If you know the switch-over and/or inception date for any states pick 3 game, please post it here.   

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
Amazing Grace
In response to Thoth

Hey Toth

Western canada was in 1995 i can get you excat date if you need it, if you need further info like a word file contact wclc.ca

Thoth's avatar - binary
Thoth

Ill take anything you can send me - and if you can get the exact date, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
Amazing Grace
In response to Thoth

Western Canada Sept 30 1995.

I am not sure if they used RNG since then or not i will send email to see if thats the case or if there was a change over from balls to rng which i think may be the case so should make it more interesting.

But any ways first drawing in Wc was Sept 30 1995 first number drawn then after that in order

I will get back to you in a week or so thats how long they take.

Thoth's avatar - binary
Thoth

OK, Thank you!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?