No textNo textNo text

My W - L Tally for 2007

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Coin Toss

I'll put this in Lottery Discussions since it's all games:

2007:

Pick 3  Played $155.50, no hits.

(I'm strictly a $1 straight/box player with an occasional 50 cents straight) 

Pick 4 played $49, no hits.

(Same play as Pick 3, a lot less often)

Little Lotto  ( 5 / 39)

Played $313, won $103, 6 $10 hits (3 of 5), 43 $1 hits (2 of 5)

Lotto (6/ 52)

Played $138, won $9 ($3, 3 times)

Mega Millions

Played $154, won $19

Looking at this, I should stick with Little Lotto, but of course it doesn't offer the allure of multi-millions (although has been over $1 million). and of course Pick 3 and 4 offr the shot at putting a nice little score in your pocket, but I'm only an occassional player of those games.

All totaled that came to just about $2 a day entertainment (subtracting the wins from the total spent), I'm sure that's maybe a wee bit more than some here, and a whole lot less than some here. 

Well, it's a New Year and time to go rip up tickets!

Green laugh

pacattack05

No need for a breakdown. The mere fact that you're still here typing away proves you are trying for the big one just like the rest of us........lol

Not to dis the LP, but the first week after the major win, will be a selfish one, then I'll get to business...lol

Coin Toss
In response to pacattack05

Green laugh

Well, of course, Pac, part of the reason for the breakdown was seeing if there was a recurring three digit number in any of that!

Or six one and two digit numbers that are screaming out begging to be played!

pacattack05
In response to Coin Toss

I think the stats are about 70-80% repeats, hence the phrase..." The smart money is the repeater".

Keepem comin'...... I love this place....

Coin Toss

Oh yeah, how could I forget, also had 1 raffle ticket for $20, no winner. That was the end of raffles for me. There wasn't a winning ticket within 4100 numbers of mine. 

pacattack05
In response to Coin Toss

My roommate bought a whole bunch. He had 1500 series tickets. But had 14s and 16s and 17s all around. Very close....but no sitar...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
rcbbuckeye
In response to Coin Toss

I thought this was pretty interesting. If I did the math right, (math wiz I'm NOT) you won about 16% of what you played.

I keep records of what I play every year and I played $2199 and won $356, which is a little over 16% also. 

Does anyone else out there keep track? I would be interested in knowing how some otheres did. 

Coin Toss
In response to rcbbuckeye

Hey there rcbbuckeye. You have me wondering if the overall odds of winning on the numbers games aren't right around 16%.

You know, like they show on the back of scratcher tickets. 

Wonder if that's what it comes out to combining all games with drawings.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea

I am going to check out my online for details.  Everyone playing online should be able to do a break down..

I deposit $18.00 so far since joining back.  Now to determine which game paid off the most for me... pick 3 or pick 4...  and which state.

I will check that out this weekend when I sitting around with little to do...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
rcbbuckeye

Coin Toss,

I have records on my other computer for 2005, and 2006. My kid is on that one right now, but I'm going to check the percentages and see when he gets done.

I play most of the games, except scratchoffs. My plan has been to play the jackpot games to retire, and the daily games like P3 and P4 to make the money back I lose on the jackpot games...... ok, having read that I know people will think I'm nuts. Well, that's my little fantasy as I play each day. Lord knows that strategy is about as flawed as it can get. But I have fun. 

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif
x1kosmic

I hope it's o.k. to  pipe in on this one.....

I had 18 wins for 2007,       Fifteen for Power Ball, .... and Three foe Lotto 5  2 before computer draws, one after.

By the way.... they were just kinda,   you know.... minor wins,  and thats from the ones I happen to save

Report over.... I guessCool

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?