No textNo textNo text

my nephew is one lucky man

RJA00

He was pumping gas and there was a stack of instant scratch offs laying on on top the trash can

he picked up them  got back in the car and started looking at them.  He wife said your embarrassing

he said well if I'm so embarrassing  i guess you don't want to share this 1000.00 winner with me  lol

1000.00 dollar winner in the trash can   

he really neeed it 

JimmySand9

Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnncanny!

chouquounette

Congratulations!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
Littleoldlady

I do the same thing..haven't found any big winners yet but an extra 25 bucks is ok.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
tnlotto1
In response to RJA00

thats a nice story RJA00 congratulations to your nephew. does he live in tennessee? do you remember the name of the scratch off?

RJA00

Im not sure  I think it was a 5.00 jumbo bucks 

he lives in TN

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz
JackpotWanna

A nice story!!! 

PartyParty

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
Ms. Pat

I do that sometimes I call it "Road Kill" Sometimes people don't completely scratch off the entire ticket. I have had some luck doing this in the past...

Ms. Pat

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea
In response to RJA00

What probably happened was...

Someone was scratching their ticket while pumping their gas.. When they saw what it was going to cost them after a fill up, they got sick and threw the ticket away and ran to vomit... (price of gas, can make one sick) Even sick enough to over look a $1000 winner...

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

You have to feel sorry for the person who threw it away.  Overlooking something like this has happened to me.  (not this extreme I hope)  But even to the most avid players it can happen.  Oh well...  I guess the law of Finders Keepers applies in full force to this situation.  Congrats to your nephew!

NBey6's avatar - untitled
NBey6
In response to tntea

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Tntea, that was the best one I've heard all month!!!!

LOL  ROTFL  LOL

dumars798's avatar - batman17
dumars798

Wtg!!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - pI8lWzJ
ThatScaryChick
In response to RJA00

Oh wow. Congrats to him! That is a nice find. Yes Nod

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
NYSlugger 777

You should return the ticket to the rightful owner..... Just joking.One thousand dollars is a great find!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?