Pb+Mm=416 Mill

I was lucky enough to pass threw states that had both these games this week  for 2$ I get a chance at $416 million  not bad for 2$  hope my luck holds Lurking

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Good luck to you.  If your luck holds, you may travel those states again when the two jackpots are even higher.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

spy153's avatar - maren

which states did you purchase them in?

tnlotto1's avatar - logo

that would be an amazing story to win both jackpots and you only spent $2 to win it. just winning one jackpot is lucky enough but to win both even if you spent a grand to win them is still going to be one of the biggest lottery stories ever. i have spent more than that and my states are georgia for the megamillions tonight and kentucky and tennessee for the powerball wednesday.

In response to tnlotto1

lol never thought about that  i figure 2nd prize is the goal  imaging 2 jacks- holy toledo batman- just when you rise from the flooor from hittin the first one the second one will do ya inRazz

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37

Does anyone know what the highest combined jackpot has ever been?  I think it has been higher than what it is now but I don't remember.

Brad

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
In response to Bradly_60

this is a great question brad i know that powerball was $365million back on february 18,2006 and the megamillions was $175 million for the february 21,2006 drawing so that is the highest one i found but if anybody else found a higher combined one let me know. i guess $540 million combined if my math is right    Banana

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, May 27, 2022, 8:05 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?