Arlene Meeks

chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

Has anyone out there ever tried any of Arlenes systems?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to chefgaryl

Does she make money using them or selling them?

donutbaker's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
In response to chefgaryl

Yes! I have tried her lottery systems for pick 3. She basically gives you a set of pick 3 numbers to play. I play in the state of Kentucky. The numbers seem to do well in my state. You have to play the same numbers for a long periods of time. She updates the set of numbers about twice a month. They are not state specific. I have also tried her new system called powerplay. Where you select six numbers to wheel in pick 3 or pick 4. The pick 3 you have 20 plays and the pick 4 you have 15 plays. Cannot be used for double numbers. Only  6 different numbers in a fill in the blank template. It works if you can select the six numbers. She does answer her email in a prompt fashion. So if you have any questions she will answer them. Her system do work if you have patience.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif

I purchased her new Pick 3 and Pick 4 "lotto magic" systems.  Have been tracking and back-testing for a few weeks now and see some positive trends, but am not finished yet.  Disappointed with her website which is not updated regularly, and, then, is not state-specific.  She does get the hits, but they are scattered all over the states and not helpful if her target states are not where you are playing.  I did the math and think she makes her money off the sale of her systems.  Not positive yet.....will post once I tweak the systems a bit more.  As with anything else, they are not stand-alone systems and need to be integrated with the systems and rundowns you are currently using.

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
In response to RJOh

Big Grin

CASHMAN's avatar - aim

I purchased Meeks system back in March of this year......WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!. I play in the State of New York and from March 17/07 thru June 12 her system has only hit 14 times. If I played all her numbers...I would be in the HOLE. System is bad!!! She offers a money back guarantee...I doubt you would get your money back because you would have to play all her numbers for all States.

This is not a State specific system. It is bad, is bad, is bad!!! Save your money!! The only person making money is Arlene Meeks and I doubt her new Pick 4 system will do any better!

I personally do not think she has any methodogy behind her system!

Arlene Meeks..you do a great job at selling your system and thats about all!

CASHMAN's avatar - aim

Update....If any of you would like her most recent numbers....just email me!

I'm puzzled as to why some people say it's not state specific. She usually has about 4 or 5 states that she lists in order of importance.

Are you sure you're talking about the same person?

Pac....she does both.  She gives a set of numbers for 4-5 states that she says are hot, but she also gives other sets of "hot boxes" and "hot picks" etc. on the website that are not state-specific at all.

In response to stavros

I've read the instructions on that site many times over. There is not one section, (unless she recently added it) that says you should play these certain sets for the states provided, but for the remaining sets play them where ever.

Copy and paste here, where she says that. I'd like to see it. Because I just went to the site and read it, just incase she added some new rule, but nothing.

thanx.

Pac...this is on the home page:

Current Hot States - Updated 05-27-07 -  NJ  PA  OH  MO  AZ
(listed in order of "hotness")

Hot Box: 612  Updated 05-27-07

In response to stavros

Ok...And how does this say what specific sets are to be played and others just float around in limbo?

Are you saying that because she has more than one state, and that you wished there was only one state?

If so, then I suggest playing only the first one, which is the hottest.

Pac...the way I see it is that she is giving th3 612 to be played in 5 states.  Going further into her site, for example, she offers the following, which clearly states at the bottom in bold (highlighted by me) that they are typical from state-to-state. Am I missing something?

The selections listed below are my regular selections. These are the base of my system. I myself prefer to play them all on $1 box, and $1 straight tickets. You can play them however you decide to. But let me stress that you cannot underestimate the value of a box win. They add up very quickly. At the very least I would recommend that you play them on a straight / box ticket. These are my steadfast winners. If you play each of the ten selections straight / box for 50 cents each it will cost you $10 per draw. The straight would pay you $250 and a box win will pay you $40. A $1 bet will get you $500 on the straight and $80 on the box. Again, please check your state's lottery site for the actual payouts. The examples I use are typical from state to state, but some do vary.

Arlene's Picks - Base Set

Last1Page 2 of 2

Well you got me on that one..lol

I guess I should have paid more attention.

Atleast that would cut down the numbers of sets to be played for the states provided.

This is good to know because now knowing this, i can try to see if any of those base sets match my own picks for Florida.

Thanx for the heads up.

In response to stavros

Funny...I just noticed the 470 in there. That's the same number I played 3 times straight with a 1500 win about 2 years ago. At that time 470 was in her top five and I chose it out of the five to play, and it it the very same night.

I have the system also.  Have had it for a long time.  Every time I remember to check the website for the latest numbers, I play them and never win.  I am in MD.  Of the states she reports winning, she has a lot of boxed wins.

I wish we had a forum chain with more MD specific numbers like the other big states.  Must not be a lot of us around.

Good luck.

Cosmocos....why not start a thread in the P3 forum with some of your own predictions and see what happens.  I know that a good number of people play MD. 

In response to donutbaker

You pick 6 numbers and wheel them? I don't really call that a system. How much does she charge for that?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
In response to chefgaryl

"Arlene Meeks" is actually a guy named Donald Davis.

I did a Public test of "Arlene's" numbers vs. my Quick Picks generated by Lottery Post's Quick Picks Generator, and my Quick Picks won. I allowed "Arlene" (Don) to choose the states to run the test in.

Here's a good summary, since it seemed to generate a lot of hubbub from some people who seemed upset she lost. 

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123114/486048

So who is the sweet little old lady whose picture is on Arlene's website? LOL!

In response to Todd

Hello todd how many number's were you playing in how many state's when this challange to place (Mind)

In response to stavros

She is actually Jay Leno's Aunt.....

arlene meeks

BTW...Todd,

I like the Galactic mask better as your avatar. Much more authoritive looking, than some U.N. style symbol....LOL

In response to mind

I really don't remember off the top of my head.  You could probably track it down fairly easily by clicking the various links posted in this thread.

The number of picks was based on the number of picks that "Arlene Meeks" uses in "her" e-mails.  So basically I gave "Arlene" every possible advantage by picking all the conditions of the test.

In response to pacattack05

Wow, dissing Battlestar Galactica by calling it "U.N. style"! Eek

I like the Cylon head also, but just wanted to live with this one for a little while to see what it's like.  I'll probably switch back sometime.

BTW, I still love that polar bear of yours.  It looks like it's trying to escape the global warming.  LOL!

In response to stavros

I guess it's kind of like Gail Howard's picture!  LOL!!!

In response to Todd

Thanx..Todd,

I've seen bears on TV and on the net doing that. Their folly also acts as a lazy way to scratch an itch. To the bear it's simply a natural behavior, but to humans, it looks so unlike what an animal would do, making it intruiging to watch.

As far as dissing Galactica, I didn't mean so.

It was the symbol or seal if you wish, which reminded me of the spineless, contriving, corrupt organization that resembles the UN. I'm not too privvy on Battlestar Galactica, but I'm pretty sure they weren't anywhere comprable to the UN, and I said it off the cuff......

LOL....... Atleast I hope so....lol 

I was just joshing with you, I know what you meant about "U.N."

2End of thread (2 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 1:36 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?