what state do you think has the worst lottery?

what state do you think has the worst lottery?

poor payouts,lousy scratchoffs,computerized draws,scandals,etc.

my vote goes to indiana.

spy153's avatar - maren

Lottomike, I had to discard my vote because I don't know enough about every lotto to give an opinion like you're asking. But I am very interested in seeing how LP votes on this one.

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

I agree, right next door to them.  However I do play Powerball there

i would write and write quite madly to my state lottery if i was unhappy with them or knew they used computerized draws.....

johnph77's avatar - avatar

New York has consistently had a history of the lowest lottery payout percentages.

gl

j

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh

I don't play other states' lotteries, so I wouldn't know. I'm not psychic.Ponder

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

I think Va but then again, I live here and deal with it. I don't play any other states but when they got rid of the the first lottery and went to lotto south , now the best they can do is come up with win for life. 1000 bucks a week for life. You can make more than that working. I thought the Idea was to hit the lottery and STOP working. Just my thoughts.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
In response to LOTTOMIKE

OMG! Mike! That got me laughing my a__ off seeing someone so pissed beating on their keyboard. 

Taxachussetts by far is the worse  only good game in the multi state mega mill

North Carolina lottery gets my vote...

The worst lottery is the one that hasn't been busted yet! Not the ones that have.

kkkathleen's avatar - yocco

I THINK MOST PEOPLE THINK THEIR STATE HAS THE WORST LOTTERY.They have more info on their own state than others and they get mad and disgusted when they lose.

Flori-duh!

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
In response to pacattack05

I Agree!

csmiling's avatar - disney29

South Carolina!!!!

LastShow page 2Page 3 of 3

LottoMike, you want to change your vote to Tennessee now ?

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
In response to DoubleDown

i have a feeling he will change his vote now like most of us tennessee posters

SooPretty's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

VIRGINIA!!!!!! plays the same numbers over and over !!!! WORST!

if the people had control and put together a lottery amongst themselves without the state ,everyone would be fined for money launderingUS Flag

My vote is other or California. I don't like their computerized drawings other than Mega Millions and California Super Lotto Plus.

LosingJeff's avatar - flower

Here we go again. After 9 am in the morning and the illustrious Hoosier Lottery still has not posted their prize payouts from last night. Typical! Just what are they doing!!!!

3End of thread (3 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Mar 7, 2021, 9:19 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?