GA Evening Info...

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

Howdy All,

I have some info for GA. First of all, I think the key for GA this evening is going to be a 3. I like the pair X35 the best. That drops it down to 10 tickets. But before the end of the week GA will have a "all even" vtrac. and there are only 4 of those. 224,244,222,444. I'm thinking it will be the 244 that comes, but not sure. If 224 comes that would take care of the overdue double 1's that are likely to hit in 2 more drawings. If you have the double 1's that brings you down to 10 tickets to play again. If you are seeing a different combo that falls within the "all even" vtracs that you feel is due in GA evening I would love to see what you got.

Thanks and Best of Luck All,

Bryan  :)

gacash3's avatar - side smile_b.jpg
In response to Bryan

hello bryan...maybe im confused or reading wrong but isnt 224=v335...whitch is an odd v-trac.....sorry if im off.....i read too fast at times

im liking 447 tonite....and 858

gacash3

In response to gacash3

sorry bryan....i see my error in reading now....have a great nite

In response to gacash3

this combo really needs to show soon....by three draws....863...stay on this #......easy-money!

gacash3

hmmmm....lets go for a str8.....836...sorry guys brainstorming...this hasnt hit in ga in a couple years in this firing order....that is my pic for the week in zippys weekly pairs post!

thanx guys

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Thanx Bryan:-) like them 44's maybe 442 or 443:-)

timetowin's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
In response to timetowin

Timetowin,

you were close with that 992. 995 came in...

That is an "all odd" vtrac. 551. An all even is right around the corner.

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :) 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, May 17, 2022, 2:37 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?