Ohio RC5 rolls to $326,000

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Time to put those Pick5 strategies/systems to their ultimate test, not may pick5 jackpots get above this amount.  Good luck Ohioplayers.

time*treat's avatar - radar

I'm too far away to play Ohio. I guess you'll have to show 'em who's boss, RJOh. Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I like this new format, while reading a thread I can use the drop down menu to check information about the members participating in the thread like his/her profile, predictions and statistics.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

time*treat,

I plan to give it my best shot with 10-15 lines and if I win anything worth mentioning I will explain the strategy I used to pick my numbers and if I don't then no one will care.  I would love to see a member win a top prize in any lottery using a strategy/system and explain how they got lucky.

Raven62's avatar - binary
In response to RJOh

You could before: The only thing that's different is the layout.

In response to RJOh

That's nothing new.  You could always do that by clicking on the persons name.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I should have said I like the new layout, it would have expressed my thoughts more correctly.  Now that I've cleared that up I would also like to say that RC5 rolled to $204,000 and I get an extra day to pick numbers for the Monday drawing.  The best I could do with 15 lines is match2 three times for $3.  The overall odds of winning something is 1:9 and my system improved my odds to 1:5 so I'm hoping to do even better next time.  Good luck to the other Ohioplayers.

RJOh

derek7's avatar - speedykat
In response to RJOh

I would care to hear about your system... :)

Derek7 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to derek7

Until a system shows a profit, it's no better than buying Quick Picks.  I posted all about my system sometime back in the system forum and also posted some updates as I added them, just do a search if you're interested.  Until I have something new to add, I won't waste time reposting what I've posted before.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Looks like it rolled again.

Anyone want to pay me $100,000.00 if I pick a winning line.

Big Grin

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to JAP69

Monday, Ohio will pay $204,000.00 to anyone picking the winning line if they play it before the drawing.  I plan to play 10-15 lines again because you don't get paid unless you played.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I'm sorry that should have been $402,000 that Ohio will pay for the correct 5 numbers.

time*treat's avatar - radar
In response to RJOh

Just because it doesn't win today, or even this week, doesn't mean you should toss your current system out.
Depending on your cost per game ($15/day or whatever), 1 win per year could be all your system needs to prove itself. Cool

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

1f a system could have 1 win a year, that would be a big accomplishment.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
In response to time*treat

I never considered tossing my system, I continue to change and add features which I think makes it better.  As I said in my post, I don't like to repost the same old thing, posting it once should be enough.  Unless a system is winning I don't think it's necessary to repost how it works.  I agree when you're playing pick5 or jackpot games, one win a year put you ahead of the pack, but until you have that win you're just running with the pack and every one in the pack got a system.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 2:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?