w00t w00t I won the lottery!

<snip> I bought me five Cash 3 tickets, straight nine oh three on all of 'em.  $2500 up in my pocket now. <snip>

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2

Congratulations!!!  Hurray!

Oh and I also won $500 from Georgia Lottery KENO! today.

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

congrats on your win!

Too bad it didnt enrich the grammar or style of the post.

dumars798's avatar - batman17
Yeah nigga, for realz, I bought me five Cash 3 tickets, straight nine oh three on all of 'em.  $2500 up in my pocket now, gonna buy me a few onions and some of that fire azz hard, with some left over for a carton of 'ports and some malt liqour.  Maybe get a ci-gar too.

WTG ON UR WIN..BUT YOU USE SUCH

FOUL LANGUAGE IN YOUR POSTING,

WHICH REALLY IS UNEXPECTABLE.

No No

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Yeah nigga, for realz, I bought me five Cash 3 tickets, straight nine oh three on all of 'em.  $2500 up in my pocket now, gonna buy me a few onions and some of that fire azz hard, with some left over for a carton of 'ports and some malt liqour.  Maybe get a ci-gar too.

sure you did, "And the cow jumped over the Moon", Or Mr.Turtle is in down by the well, Or Mr. Buzzard is in the back yard, But wait folks because Mr.Rabbit is here with the S___.           

Gas 

WTG on your win, next time consider your language or better yet take some of your winnings and take some English classes. Some of us are offended by such language and I feel an apology is needed to the Lottery Post.

Retiredga

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery

WTG on your win, next time consider your language or better yet take some of your winnings and take some English classes. Some of us are offended by such language and I feel an apology is needed to the Lottery Post.

Retiredga

Well saidI Agree!

GBSSR's avatar - spider

I'd love to see a copy of those winning tickets!

green$7's avatar - speedykat

i agree poor choice of words,happy for your win ,but aleast think of others that read this post.

Congratulations!! on your win. But I won't be reading anymore of your post until an apology is made to the Lottery Post.

Pick3Queen - Texas

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg

Agree

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif

You are real cute,but I guess the language fits the big mouth that it is coming from,YOU OWE EVERYONE AN APOLOGY.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Lotto  Pshchic,  I get the Newports and malt liquior..  

onion: I believe is street for an ounce of cocaine

but what is fire azz hard? I think it it is good strong weed, right?. Jester

idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

AGREE wholeheartedly Saleo !

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 6:03 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?