the shift 2 str8 in one day rem stcik with nums

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg

550,393<<< they  come 100% sure core nums

extra from last week take you pick>>832.583.616.116.911.340.420.

6 out of 19 draws, build a lotto income stay faithfull to shift and shift will do the same to you , did mention 4 of those called str8 lol, 

3 nums a  week is my goal  to shift fans and so far i have held that up for last 3 and a half weeks,

im a player not a gambler ,players make income ,gamblers make debt

wich are you???????????????????

thank lotto fam  good luck all

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2

Thanks, Amilby30!!!

less nums make for bigger payouts, less nums and more hits is real accuracy, i like 12 or less  that works for me

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

I'm all for bigger payouts!ROFL

329,938,229,320,202,580  if you are player who sticks with my  nums  these are what i got last nite ,hits so far this week =909str8,111str8 ,                                             

lotto is a income  amilby30  hope these help 

other good pickers i recomend=lotto breaker,dumars,delorse, a few i  use to check my nums behind ,  but being honest the shift is all you need  lol 

good luck lotto fam

5 draws  left this week  will you get paid??? i dont realy need to 909 and 111 brought me 4500 in one day lol damn,i cant get over it  but any way  my numbers havent changed i must get one more hit to live up to my standard of three hits a week  watch one of those nums  up top    fall str8 yeah i said it str8 i  want three str8 hits this week .  good luck lotto fam  .                                       

share those nums

Thank You!Sun Smiley

Can this work for VA?

i have most sucess in va,ga, or any state with 4 draws a day ,states with only one draw a day is harder and take longer for numbers to come but they do come,

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

i have most sucess in va,ga, or any state with 4 draws a day ,states with only one draw a day is harder and take longer for numbers to come but they do come,

Amilby please post the numbers to presently watch.

I want to isolate them from

the viewer's comments

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 5:22 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?