Duke v1.0 - Q & A

sfilippo's avatar - skull

If you have any questions about Duke v1.0 here's the place to ask.

Always go for straights as well as box bets with Duke. Straight wins are just as common as getting a box win!

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

Do you use md to md , eve to eve or md to eve draws?

Hi cv844,

I keep them separate from each other when I do my backtracking. I don't know which way works best, though, so you'll have to test it out both ways and see which method gets the best results. But, I've gotten straight hits by keeping them separated.

Thanks for asking!

hi,

from the 4 rows of result generated, which row produce the most winnings.

thanks n cheerss

cbh33

Hi cbh33,

The top row and the first pick is always the hottest #(#'s) to play.

Ok, ty Sfilippo. I have it downloaded, and I have a question, Do you use the last number drawn, the 9th number drawn and the 17 th number drawn. I like the simplicity of your layout.

hi,

thanks and will be trying on the first pick

cheerssssss

Ok, ty Sfilippo. I have it downloaded, and I have a question, Do you use the last number drawn, the 9th number drawn and the 17 th number drawn. I like the simplicity of your layout.

Yes, that's correct.

Starting at the top or most recent draw of any draw history, count down to the 17th draw and type that one in first.

Then count down from the top to the 9th draw and type that one in.

Last, type in the most recent draw from the draw history.

These nine digits will produce your picks to play for the next drawing.

It's very simple and very profitable!

Ok ty

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

Let the barkin begin. I know you have done some backtesting, did you find more hits in states with only one draw or two draws? Or no difference?

Let the barkin begin. I know you have done some backtesting, did you find more hits in states with only one draw or two draws? Or no difference?

Hey Best Picks,

I haven't seen any difference as of yet.

Hi there

Hi there,

Will this work for California Daily 3?  When can we start using it?  Tomorrow on Mother's day?

Thanks,

seasuntoes

You can download it right now by clicking on the link in my signature at the bottom of any of my posts including this one!

I don't see why Duke won't work in California's pick 3 game. Try it out for a couple weeks and see what you get.
hitthe$'s avatar - littleapple

Hi.  Your system is great!  How many days or draws would you recommend playing the numbers produced by Duke?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 6:00 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?