amilby30 2 of 6 shift address to players

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg

i havin been gettin alot of attetion about my new system its almost to much.but if you wish for me to stack your num private message with state and all 4 draws meanin both cash4 and 3 and i will glady satck your nums . i started this sytem like 4 week ago and as total i my system have hit 12out of 52 draws in georgia thats a month worth of num and about 3 hits a week amazin?           

this week 6 draws have been played since monday i  have gotten 2  i think this week will be my best ever                                                 amilby30 thanks                                                                   

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

how far back do u go on stack???

it changes ever day i try to keep certain nums about 48 hours but i shift almost every draw

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

it changes ever day i try to keep certain nums about 48 hours but i shift almost every draw

thanks!!!

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg

Amilby30
I think we will name this "Amilby30's Shift System"

Ms. Pat

lesonook here delaware...238---5675---night...144--4972...thanks

check last post 283 was my hot for all states you missed it lol

there is only a total of nine hundred ninty nine  number/about 290 combanations that they come in/52 draws a month/14 nums per draw a day/94 nums a week meaning if i stacked every draw ever day and could pin point  when a what day the number would fall exact /i would hit ever day of the month lol numbers/ but that impossible to to do/

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 1:38 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?