"T" at the end of your 1st ticket

I am curious as to wether anyone knows what the "T" stands for at the end of your first megamillions ticket. It usually does not show up on your subsequent tickets.

I don't know if it is designed to link all the numbers purchased at that time. Any filled with wisdom among us?Big GrinClown

I am curious as to wether anyone knows what the "T" stands for at the end of your first megamillions ticket. It usually does not show up on your subsequent tickets.

I don't know if it is designed to link all the numbers purchased at that time. Any filled with wisdom among us?Big GrinClown

I don't know what you are referring to. Maybe this is only in Maryland.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

We don't have that in Illinois, either.

Litebets27's avatar - power

I'm in Maryland and I haven't noticed that. Exactly where do you find this "T"?

litebets

I'm in Maryland and I haven't noticed that. Exactly where do you find this "T"?

litebets

You will find it at the bottom right hand side of your ticket. It always shows up on the first ticket...but not on the subsequent others that follow.

I have not done an Autobet...so I don't know if it shows up on those. Maybe it is just Montgomery County.Sad

four4me's avatar - gate1

I saw it on some of my tickets also pick 3/4, bonus match 5, multi match and mega millions. The T was on quick picks as well as my own picks.

I have no clue what it's supposed to mean.

More than likely it's just part of the tracking code.

Oh and the T wasn't ticket specific it could be on the first ticket, the middle tickets or the last ticket i bought.

You might try e mailing the MD lottery and ask them.

dnroth's avatar - pryd

Um.  The word "ticket" ends with a "t."

**ducks and runs**

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

The next time you get a ticket like that, how about scanning it so we can see?  If you don't have a way to post the image, you could always e-mail it to me and I can post it for you.

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux

Shane, T's are on the very first ticket that prints out in my batch of tickets in Texas. It happens when the clerk hits reset twice so that  the machine will total the amount you owe for your tickets! Pay close attention to those "T" near drawbreak. Sometimes,but not always you can get a little treat! The pick 3 number for that night will be hidden in those numbers!

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

Um.  The word "ticket" ends with a "t."

**ducks and runs**

LOL

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 20, 2021, 5:02 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?