A Tripple question?

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid

can you play a tripple straight +box and get paid for both..or do you just get paid for the straight?

can you play a tripple straight +box and get paid for both..or do you just get paid for the straight?

You would get paid for 2 triples.  You can bet a triple as a box online (and even in the store), but you will still get paid for the straight. 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid

so a 1.00 straight bet at betslips on straight +box would get you 1800.00 correct?

angelm's avatar - anne

here in Ky. you can only bet a triple as a straight

so a 1.00 straight bet at betslips on straight +box would get you 1800.00 correct?

If you bet $1 straight and $1 box, yes. 

With the other online that we used to use, I had a couple of hits like that.  I would have a set of maybe 20 numbers that I was betting in a particular state/draw and I would check the "box" bet.  Sometimes one of those numbers happened to be a triple.  I hit the triple twice that I can remember and was paid for the straight payout.

A triple has ONE unique digit and would pay 900:1.

here in Ky. you can only bet a triple as a straight

The machine won't accept it?  It does in California, but if you win, you still get paid for the straight.  It has happened to me once.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat

Same in GA, you can only bet a trip as straight.

You have tried it and the machine rejected your playslip?  Amazing.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat

You have tried it and the machine rejected your playslip?  Amazing.

That's usually why my playslip kicks out, because I marked str/box instead of straight on a triple.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 6:00 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?