Free pick4 wheeling engine

paurths's avatar - underground

Hi,

i've added some features to the free pick4 wheeling engine i put up for download here earlier.

You can select to either create numbers that must have consecutive digits in them (at least 2 or at least 3), or numbers that may not have consecutive digits in them.
Further more it is now possible to select values for each of the 4 widths in a pick3-number. (there are more, but this is it for now)
Width between the lowest and second lowest digit, width between the second lowest and second highest digit, width between the second highest and highest digit and width between the lowest and highest digit.

Free pick4 wheeling engine 

There is a helpfile available (MS Word-format), by clicking the button with caption "Wheel help".

Click the image to download the zip-file (stored at members.lotterypost.com/paurths), or click here.
Downloadsize: 27 KB
(it is also available in my signature)

Cheers
Ricky

Hi all,

Califdude & Lantern pointed out that digits 0 and 9 should also be considered consecutive digits.
There is now a new version available for download in which this has been taken care of.
The download-links are also in my signature.
The new pick3 engine should say V 1.1.0 in the titlebar.
The new pick4 engine should say V 1.3.0 in the titlebar.

Grtz
Ricky

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg

Great work again!

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

Ricky,

You only have one fault in all your software, you can't minimize. You have to re-open every time. When you get my age, that's a lot of work. I have a hard enough time finding the icon for the software.

I'm just teasing. Great piece of work as always and very kind of you to share. Thanks.

Bob

Hi Keith, Bob,

thanx, and you're very welcome,

the latest version is v 1.5.0.

grtz
Ricky

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

Ricky I just downloaded it, it looks really good, I have not yet gotten into playing pick 4 as Texas does not have it.

But I can take a look at it and try to give you some more filters ideas for it later as the pick 4 workout does seem to need more filters than it has right now.

Take a long rest now.

Thanks a lot.

Any plans for some kind of results database or mini database (10 last draws) for the pick 3 FreeWheeler for a few additional filters that need those few 10 last draws (About 4 to 10 last draws really)?.

And have you thought about the compound filters for the pick 3 WHeeler?

With proper stats for them, they could or might be very usefull, if used just right, that kind of filters, with very many patterns could be more dependable than those that only have 8 or so patterns.

Hit and skip stats are the key for their use of course.

Hit and skip are almost useless for filters with short turn-arround cycles such as High-Low, Even-Odd and In-Out filters and also Roots and LDRs, but for compund filters with many patterns they should work really good for filtering a good percent of the combos, very solid, stable and dependable stats and filters, unlike most other filters.

By the way, yesterday I hit Pa straight with only 3 straight combos after only about 3 draws of wait, using your FreeWheeler for it's filters and Harmen's (Mine also) ProFilter-Pick-3 for it's filters' stats only and not for it's filters, Our ProFilter-Pick-3 has some very very good stats for some of it's filters, but they are hard to use as I said with filters that have short turn-arround cycles as most filters do and it does not have very good PAIRS' stats as it needs.

Anhow, 3 straigth combos per 3 draws equals 9 combos only, of course I didn't play I had no idea that they could hit at all.

I am beginning to have more respect for my filters' techniques after that straight hit for Pa.

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Hi all,

Califdude & Lantern pointed out that digits 0 and 9 should also be considered consecutive digits.
There is now a new version available for download in which this has been taken care of.

Grtz
Ricky

Does this work for the canadian lottery also?

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg

Elizabeth

It should :)

Hi all,

Grtz
Ricky

I downloaded the pick 4 engine but I couldn't find anything that would work for atlantic canada's payday lottery which is a pick 4 but different from other pick 4 lotteries.

regards

Hi Elizabeth,

atlantic payday is 4 balls from 1 to how many?

This wheeling engine will only work for pick4, meaning 4 digits from 0 through 9.

I'm working on several other wheeling engines, for lotteries, pick5 and pick6. I guess i could include something like the atlantic payday, but i cannot promise it would be for anytime soon... (can't program everything at once lol ;-)

grtz
Ricky

Hi Elizabeth,

atlantic payday is 4 balls from 1 to how many?

This wheeling engine will only work for pick4, meaning 4 digits from 0 through 9.

I'm working on several other wheeling engines, for lotteries, pick5 and pick6. I guess i could include something like the atlantic payday, but i cannot promise it would be for anytime soon... (can't program everything at once lol ;-)

grtz
Ricky

Ricky, payday lottery is from  1 to 77, 4 numbers -1 to 2 digits each, not single digits like other pick 4's.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 11:56 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?