hasen't Tntea's new system already...

been in use for years already???  Stan rose. uses tree systems for years.

123-133

124-134

125-135

126-136 her versions are the same thing that has been done before..cool that it works, but it is confusing to

me that it is listed as new? there are many ways to use tree systems. hers  is one way that he has used for a long time...

examples:

1x1x2

1x2x2

1x1x3

1x2x3 all are examples and you could use many more different configurations.

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

123-133

124-134

125-135

126-136 her versions are the same thing that has been done before..cool that it works, but it is confusing to

me that it is listed as new? there are many ways to use tree systems. hers  is one way that he has used for a long time...

examples:

1x1x2

1x2x2

1x1x3

Yes I would think that systems that are created by a player would think that it is new as they may have never seen another players system that is like theirs.

I was a follower of Stans column for many years and have seen his tree systems. Among his other creations.

Probably with so many lottery players that come up with system ideas I would think that creations are duplicated.

I doubt that there is very much "new" when it comes to pick 3/4 methods.  But, I also think that tntea probably discovered it herself and didn't know about someone else already invented it. 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

123-133

124-134

125-135

examples:

1x1x2

1x2x2

1x1x3

Oh.. I have never listed this as New.. Look in my blog.. I even call it the OLD method there.. and have since I couldn't remember the poster who posted it a year ago.. or what they called it..

However, I am doing my own thing with it.. using the Mode of the numbers seen.. Only makes since to me.. If you look at several draws and the strings that come with the OLD you will see repeating numbers (mode, the math term).. so why not just play it? Saves money, time... ?

By the way.. I dont even know about the 1x2x3 you have up there.. or who Stan is?

Tntea has never claimed to have invented this method.  I remember her original post several months ago on the Old Method ( and she couldn't remember whose method it was) - and to be perfectly honest, I was not that impressed.  But now she has definitely put a new - and MUCH better twist on it with the mode in conjunction with vtracs. 

I think results speak for themselves.  You Go Girl!!!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

How does it work

Someone please show an example

How does it work

BA..

Take the last few draw..  4 at least.. and look up string on the OLD method.. then deflate those strings to find the Mode.. or the (number seen the most)...

With your talent,  you could go much futher and apply filters to those results such as root sums.. and so forth..

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

How does it work

BA..

Take the last few draw..  4 at least.. and look up string on the OLD method.. then deflate those strings to find the Mode.. or the (number seen the most)...

With your talent,  you could go much futher and apply filters to those results such as root sums.. and so forth..

TNTEA,I'm thrilled by just the

looks of the operations and I have'nt tried it yet,an advocate

of vtracs myself,your posts

are one of the many reasons we

seekers keep logging in.I know

your results will coincide,...maybe

I'll find new sensors/triggers or glue or just reaffirmations...

How does it work

BA..

TNTEA,I'm thrilled by just the

looks of the operations and I have'nt tried it yet,an advocate

of vtracs myself,your posts

are one of the many reasons we

seekers keep logging in.I know

your results will coincide,...maybe

I'll find new sensors/triggers or glue or just reaffirmations...

Thanks BA..

It has been the easiest.. I have the best of two worlds here.. Vtracs/OLD method..

As long as there are enough hits to break even or profit that is great...

purple*myrtle's avatar - bee

Hi tntea,you keep up the good work girl,don't let nobody throw you down.You are not selfish,you share your discoveries.

Thanks for sharing

Purple*Myrtle

How does it work

Stans tree system as I have seen them published in New York lottery news are an exact order play system. Stan calls it a tree system.
The system could just as well hit box as well.

Many players I have seen at Lottery Post use the system for exact order plays.
Just figure what numbers you want to play by position for exact order plays.

Example

p1__p2__p3

1___2___3
____4___5
________7 exact plays 123,125,127,143,145,147

you can place different amount of numbers in each position for your exact order plays.

I have just looked at TnTeas mode system and I personally do not see a comparison between the two where they are the same.
TnTea is using complete 3 digit combos in her system and not creating combos by position.

Just my opinion.

thanx for the responses...anyways keep up the good work and keep winning. bottom line it gets people excited when someone shares, what works for them.

Hi tntea,you keep up the good work girl,don't let nobody throw you down.You are not selfish,you share your discoveries.

Thanks for sharing

Purple*Myrtle

you are welcome Myrtle.. I like to help those who want to help themselves..

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 9:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?