help required

hi ,  I am new here and I am looking for some help, I hope you can help me.  I am looking for a 4 or 5 pick win on 24 numbers.Can anyone help with all these possibilities.  Not all odd or all even ,  and not more than 2 consecutive numbers. Appreciate any help. You can email if you want to    yesmelb@email.com.  thanks.  regards  Phil

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

You might want to say what game you are trying to win. Also is it a wheel you want? Some more details would be helpful.

I'm sorry , can I try again.    I'm thinking now of trying powerball. I have 20 fav Nos, lets say 1-20, I can substitute my Nos later.    In powerball there are 45 numbers in all .  I'm trying to guarantee 4 or 5 Nos .    I 'm not concerned about the actual powerball , 1st Division.            Moreso I'm after 2nd div or less. Thanks Phil

I'm sorry , can I try again.    I'm thinking now of trying powerball. I have 20 fav Nos, lets say 1-20, I can substitute my Nos later.    In powerball there are 45 numbers in all .  I'm trying to guarantee 4 or 5 Nos .    I 'm not concerned about the actual powerball , 1st Division.            Moreso I'm after 2nd div or less. Thanks Phil

In the US version of Powerball (5/55 + 1/42) you win by matching ONLY the Powerball. On the other hand we have to pay federal tax (and in most cases state tax) on our winnings.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I think dimboola was referring to an Australian version of PowerBall.  A 4 if 5 of 24 wheel will work equally well in both but will be expensive.  Download a copy of CoverMaster from lotto-logix and it should make up such a wheel.

Hi again,  yes I was refering to the Australian powerball. Thanks for yuour advice. I'll try it. Anymore help would come in handy. Thanks. Regards  Phil

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 11:56 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?