They must be trying to fix the website FL

Just went to the Florida lottery website and it says "Under Construction".  Hopefully they can get it fixed before tonights draw!  I would like to be able to check my numbers before the next morning.    Check it out  http://www.flalottery.com/

It came up just fine for me.

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png

It came up fine for me also... Just check here instead since the site will be bogged down from the millions of hits they will get after the draw.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

I check it all the time and getting on is a crap shoot. The site has been experiencing problems for months. I didn't have any problems last night or tonight however. I don't think it has anything to do with the large jackpot. They've been working on "technical" problems and it goes up and down a lot.

Well, I DID have one big problem with the Florida web site.  I didn't win anything!!Unhappy

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png

I check it all the time and getting on is a crap shoot. The site has been experiencing problems for months. I didn't have any problems last night or tonight however. I don't think it has anything to do with the large jackpot. They've been working on "technical" problems and it goes up and down a lot.

Well, I DID have one big problem with the Florida web site.  I didn't win anything!!Unhappy

Don't feel too bad I didn't win also... Close, but no cigar.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 18, 2021, 2:30 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?