Florida Lotto Rollover

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

Looks as if nobody won the $64 million jackpot on Saturday. The site is still having problems, but the results page does say "ROLLOVER" in bold red letters, although there is no estimated amount. Judging by the $14 million increase from Wed to Sat, I'm guessing it will be close to $80 million.

Nice, I might use my mega million money for some fl lotto tickets instead. Better chance of winning and 80 million is a nice chunk of change.

You're right, there was a rollover, on I-75, just north of the Pine Ridge exit, on the northbound side. I saw the two guys walking around, but looked a little disheveled. Thank God they were ok.

Were you involved? From the looks of things, you're seeing double, Pac! LOL

Ah, you just deleted your duplicate message, so mine now makes no sense. Grrrr.

LOL....

No, I was trying to post the response but it was taking a long time, so I punched the keys a few times really fast. That works sometimes. But it can also double or triple posts, or display a warning about spamming. I've gotten that a few times.

But seriously, I told the sheriff I wasn't drinking...LOL

I think I might buy a ticket using those internet webpages if they have them.

showmethe$'s avatar - animaniacs20

80 mill,,sounds good,,pick up aticket this week when i go see my parents in fl...would love to take fl. money back to N.C.  happy easter people

Please don't misunderstand me. I was only guessing that the jackpot rolled over from the information I could obtain, since they are still having "technical problems."  Nothing has been officially announced to the best of my knowledge.  However, since the last rollover went from $50 to $64 million, I'm guessing it will increase by at least that much, but a lot of people left Florida this week as they do every year.

Edit:  Just checked the results page here at LP and it DID rollover and the jackpot is estimated to be $82M!  I am surprised nobody won on Sat.  The number 2-4-12-35-44-46  seems like a set that would have been bet, considering all the people buying tickets.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 24, 2021, 10:29 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?