Trouble with Posts

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Confused 

The posts are acting strange.. every thing is mo to the right.. Am I the only one experiencing this trouble?

itscarie's avatar - bubblnk

Yes Tea, in your post of "Coming Attractions" each reply moves over to the right a little more, the others dont seem to do that they stay in line?????  well see if this one moves over

Are they only my posts that do that , I wonder?

itscarie's avatar - bubblnk

Yes, it appears that way???

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb

It appears so. Perhaps your computer needs to be adjusted.

four4me's avatar - gate1

take the basket of eggs out of your signature line and see if that fixes it it might have a conflicting code.

Raven62's avatar - binary

Yup! Everything is Indented: Some Indented Once, Some Indented Twice.

Having problems changing signature line..  but have disabled it here on the new posts.. So once that is fixed all posts should go back to being lined up.. Sorry for the mess... I didn't know I was causing trouble..

Maybe someone is making Website Changes?

I believe it has to do with the Easter Basket.. It only started this after I put it in the signature line..

If you notice it only moves after a post from a reply that has the Basket in it.. and doesn't move when I click dont show the signature..

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

mine is screwed up too... T-Rex 2 

Maybe it only those with a signature line.. Trying taking yours out when you post by clicking below the post not to show the signature..

I believe it has to do with the Easter Basket.. It only started this after I put it in the signature line..

If that's the case: It's screwing up the entire Website: Which I doubt: Everyone is messed up: Even those without the Easter Basket in their Signature.

PS: It's starting to look better!
bonnia's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg

mine is screwed up too... T-Rex 2 

Hello Zippy !

How did you get that dragon?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 6:00 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?