Low # of $3 prizes Unlucky for Life

Fewer than 3,800 fourth prizes April 13. When will PA throw in the towel?

I hope PA throws in the towel soon. I say before the end of 2006 CASH Only.

I hope PA throws in the towel soon. I say before the end of 2006 CASH Only.

I hope you're right. This game is VERY bad.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

Remember that the number of winners is not always reflective to the number of tickets sold, especially when there are fixed prizes.  Just because there was a low number of winners does not mean that there were low ticket sales.

Once again the number of fourth prizes is below 4,000.

The PA Lottery site says there are no winners of "$36,000 a month for life".

www.palottery.com

The 4/20 Unlucky for Life was at least the third in a row with fewer than 4,000 winners of $3. Remember when PA listed the number of instant winners for this game?

I hope the trend continues to have less than 4000 winners of $3. I also hope that there's no booby prize soon. How many numbers do they have to pick to win booby prize? How come there are instant winners in game?

I hope the trend continues to have less than 4000 winners of $3. I also hope that there's no booby prize soon. How many numbers do they have to pick to win booby prize? How come there are instant winners in game?

The "instant winner" is a silly gimmick PA came up with for Unlucky for Life (Ohio Lot O'Play has it too.) What it does do is make the overwhelming majority of UfL players DOUBLE losers-for the "instant win" portion, and again for the actual drawing.

The Thursday 4/27 draw was another with fewer than 4,000 fourth prizes. Keep praying that this game ends soon!

The drawing of Thursday, May 4 had fewer than 4,000 fourth prizes. AFAIK there hasn't been a booby prize in this game since mid-January.

Monday 5/8 again saw fewer than 4,000 fourth prizes. This game is SO boring.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

I can just tell you are getting tickets for the next drawing.

I can just tell you are getting tickets for the next drawing.

I've NEVER played Unlucky for Life, and NEVER will. Be thankful your Lucky for Life scratch has a $750,000 cash option.

CASH Only, based on the statistics of Unlucky for Life, what's the lowest number of $3 prizes so far in PA in any certain draw?

CASH Only, based on the statistics of Unlucky for Life, what's the lowest number of $3 prizes so far in PA in any certain draw?

AFAIK there has yet to be a drawing with fewer than 3,000 second prizes. There was one drawing with only ONE second prize ($2000).

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 9:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?