Gas prices are outragous!

Shay's avatar - lady narrisa.png

They are outragous. $2.71 a gallon for regular here in Americus, Ga. Pretty soon it will be $3.00 a gallon. I guess  I will break out my bicycle. I think I will play that for cash 3 2nite along with 388, 575, 108, 401, 213, 678, 978, 432, 132 and the triples. Good luck all!!

Cheers 

Yea it's going up everyday seems like,these are good numbers to play... 530-032-864-462 rest of month Wink

TeddiBare's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Delaware gas prices

might as well play them. Happy Easter yall.

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

They are outragous. $2.71 a gallon for regular here in Americus, Ga. Pretty soon it will be $3.00 a gallon. I guess  I will break out my bicycle. I think I will play that for cash 3 2nite along with 388, 575, 108, 401, 213, 678, 978, 432, 132 and the triples. Good luck all!!

Cheers 

We WISH gas was only $2.71! We're almost $4 over

here!!!

Thanks guys. It sure needs to go back under $2 bucks I tell ya. I like those numbers too U.N.V.ME. Shakey Dee, you need to move further up south. Then again gas is high any where you move. All I can say is pray that it does'nt go up any more and goes down.

Thumbs Up

AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Esso , Nassau Bahamas $4.09

Mahopac, NY $2.999 regular. Cheaper in Danbury, CT (you need to go into CT a few miles).

ain't it shame we have to put up with them gouging us on gas.it doesn't have to be this high.i bet those people running the gas companies are richer than rich......

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want to live where you live right now. Man that is outragous.

Wow!  At $2.71 a gallon, maybe I should drive to Georgia to fill my tank.  Only the top grade is over $3.00 here, but the other grades are mostly $2.80 and $2.90. 

My hsuband works for this guy that takes gas to these gas stations and he gets them every chance he gets. And talk about tight with his money. When it comes to money, he don't care what color you are, he just wants his money and I for one do not blame him on that. And believe you me he has plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Unleaded is $2.70 in Amarillo, Texas.  Don't know anything legal we can do.  Lots of illegal stuff comes to mind.Wink

Orangeman

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

It's 2.89 for regular in Grand Rapids, MI. 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg

Cheers 

It's already $2.90/gallon here in Wisconsin.  And the busy travel season hasn't even started yet. That's when the demand goes up and the prices always follow.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 3:43 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?