Win for Life must be desperate - Free tic

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman

Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up that the Georgia Lottery Coorporation is giving away free Win for life tickets again.  For every two Mega Millions tickets you buy on one game card, you get one free Win for Life quick pick. 

That shows you how badly Win for Life is doing if they have to keep giving away tickets.  I asked myself, how can they afford to give away all those tickets but then I realized no one won the jackpot for the first 6 drawings.  Where does all that money go when no one wins the big $52,000 a year?  In to the lottery's pockets.

God I hope they bring back Lotto Georgia.

Good luck everyone with Mega Millions tomorrow night...

Thanks,

John

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Free lottery tickets is a big draw for more than just lottery players.  TV stations are giving them away to their viewers and Ohio is doing the same for their Lot'O Play game on April weekends to attract new players.

I got a free WFL ticket when I bought my MM tix Tuesday, and lo and behold, I won on the free ticket !!!

I matched 3 of the 6 numbers !!!

My big win : $ 2.00

I'm pumped !!!!!

DD

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

6 28 34 35 38 42

I think these #'s are what hasn't hit yet.

I wonder what made GA, KY, and VA think a "lifetime" game was such a great idea. The lifetime losers in OR Lose for Life and PA Unlucky for Life are few and far between.

RJOh: Did you see that last night's LOP had the lowest payout yet (118k) even though the promotion is in progress (I know Wednesday nights are not affected)?

38 has hit twice. 

What's left is 6, 28, 34, 35, and 42. 

They should let the prizes roll over.  If not the first prize, then the second and

third prizes. 

38 has hit twice. 

What's left is 6, 28, 34, 35, and 42. 

They should let the prizes roll over.  If not the first prize, then the second and

third prizes. 

I'd like to see a Lose for Life drawing with NO third prizes! It's good when nobody has second prize (five plus the Free Ball).

Hey Cash, I got a free WFL QP ticket with my MM purchase Friday, and won $30 on it from last nights drawing .

Matched 3 of 6 plus free ball

Hate it when that happens..... 

DD

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 1:38 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?