GA Midday QP 4/13

lilnita's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

416 and 000. We might see a triple soon because the machine is spitting out trips. My 4-way qp was 9666.

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

katieloo's avatar - spider

153-straight pick     176-434 box

753-643-583

357, box, .50 cent.  i wasted the rest of my previous winnings on losing keno games.  thats the last time i play keno!!

357, box, .50 cent.  i wasted the rest of my previous winnings on losing keno games.  thats the last time i play keno!!

Hey lotto psychic... your 357 is that a quick pick?

michellep86's avatar - character catafly.jpg

ga midday#303, cash 4midday#9410

Tang's avatar - abstract

I played 300 after the 803.

these numbers are starting to piss me off.  no it wasnt a quickpick.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat

ThudI had 330 written down and changed my mind and didn't play it!!!!

Tang's avatar - abstract

Lotto Psychic hang in there, you're not the only one feeling that way. I played 300, it fell 303 the flip side of it! lol

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

Lotto Psychic hang in there, you're not the only one feeling that way. I played 300, it fell 303 the flip side of it! lol

Yep I played 302 , 123 Ga lottery is really pissing me off Too!!!!LOL Darn numbers

Shay's avatar - lady narrisa.png

Yeah, me too. Every since they started that 20% thang on cash 3, it has been harder to win. I played 313. Darn numbers. Waiting on those triples though. Good luck all!!

No Pity!

Tang's avatar - abstract

Hey lotto psychic... your 357 is that a quick pick?

Lotto Psychic on my follow-up numbers(relative numbers) page, it list 033-375. So you see, you have the right vibe. I had typed this page years ago on Lottery Post but couldn't find it when I searched a minute ago. Maybe when I get the time, I will post it again.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 6:03 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?